• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Britain leave the EU and have access to the single market, and get a better deal"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    There's a difference between 'one' having an opinion and 'one' having an opinion printed on 100,000+ newspapers.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    No. I'm highlighting a conflict of interest. People don't seem to care however.
    As a Brexiter I've had to put up with massive abuse of power and position in the last few weeks listening to pro Remain propoganda that has been backed by the government, so a newspaper acting in its own self interest is barely noticeable.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    What conflict of interest? Newspapers are privately owned businesses. You don't expect them to tell the truth and gives facts all the time do you? Bless.
    The would be the journalist's duty. In fact the very reason why some have left the tory graph.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    What conflict of interest? Newspapers are privately owned businesses. You don't expect them to tell the truth and gives facts all the time do you? Bless.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Are you outraged?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    This is an abuse of media.

It's no secret the owners of this paper, the Barclays, want the UK to leave the EU.
    Are you outraged?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post

This is an abuse of media.

It's no secret the owners of this paper, the Barclays, want the UK to leave the EU.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    In the same way that Camoron has 'absolutely no idea' what will happen if Britain stys in the EU. Only the EU know that and we can't change it.
    Nope. The EU don't know either.

Nobody knows.

Both sides are using FUD and lies. I'll be so glad when it's finally all over.

Most irrational referendum yet.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    awww bless another outter who can't make a proper point
    Difficult to make any points that don't go so far over your empty head that they leave a vapour trail!

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Perhaps if you removed your head from your arse you might get the same view that we do?

HTH BIDI

awww bless another outter who can't make a proper point

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Unfortunately Nigel Farage has 'absolutely no idea' what will happen if Britain leaves the EU.
    That will be unimportant as, following a Brexit, he will be surplus to requirements.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    What you see the project as being and what I see the project as being are two totally different things.
    Perhaps if you removed your head from your arse you might get the same view that we do?

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    why don't you highlight the bit of text that says that ?
    I refer you to recent history and agreements made... I know that won't be good enough for you....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Yeah but you can't see how most of that is only going to affect the Euro Zone etc...
    why don't you highlight the bit of text that says that ?

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    LIES

The more likely outcome is its going send the willies up the EU just how close it came I reckon... and the UK retains all the same rights it did before...

So we can leave at any point and veto at any point...

You and your cronies are selling lie after lie...
    Europe will bend us over and give us one right in the ****

We will pay for our insubordination.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X