• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Latest TNS Poll result!"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    And with all this extra money, plus the £350m per week saving from leaving the EU:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/126939...n-votes-leave/

The guy is a total ******.

Vote Brexit, see Osbourne out of a job.

I suppose France can lend us an aircraft carrier or a destroyer that doesn't breakdown in warm waters. Special price for non-members.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    True, but they HAVE had to endure the failed social experiment for the last 40 years.
    So their vote is out is an act if rebellion rather than logic.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    It's certainly entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    . A political posture too far. It's gonna leave a stain.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Especially since this whole bloody shambles was a piece of political posturing designed to negate the UKIP vote in the general Election. I don't think a close vote was part of the plan.
    Whatever separates the Brexiters and Bremainers, I think we're united in glee at the precarious position in which Hamface and Gidiot find themselves. A political posture too far. It's gonna leave a mark.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Especially since this whole bloody shambles was a piece of political posturing designed to negate the UKIP vote in the general Election. I don't think a close vote was part of the plan.
    He was expecting another coalition with what was left of the Lib Dems and this referendum was going to be the first thing to go.. Unfortunately the Tories were too good at destroying the safe Lib Dem seats...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Camoron shown incompetence by allowing it to happen - no nice EU gravy train for him now ...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I do want to know exactly how many pairs of brown trousers he's going through a week...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I do want to know exactly how many pairs of brown trousers he's going through a week...
    hopefully lots!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    And with all this extra money, plus the £350m per week saving from leaving the EU:

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Armed forces face £1.5bn in cuts if Britain votes Leave, warns George Osborne

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Latest ComRes phone poll has the Bremain lead collapsed from 11% to 1%, and there's reason to believe these phone polls are overstating Bremain. Proper squeaky bum time for Hamface. It's time to wheel out the vow...
    Tomorrow's Guardian shows a certain amount of panic

trouble is we needed Osbourne to implement those £30bn of cuts 6 sodden years ago..

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Latest ComRes phone poll has the Bremain lead collapsed from 11% to 1%, and there's reason to believe these phone polls are overstating Bremain. Proper squeaky bum time for Hamface. It's time to wheel out the vow...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Completely selfish of them since they're unlikely to see any 'benefits' of being out of the EU in their remaining lifetime.
    True, but they HAVE had to endure the failed social experiment for the last 40 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X