• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not happy - some scrote appears to have nicked my headphones"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
    Does branding count to the 'phones nicking scrotes.....I left my Shure SE315s on my desk, next to their pouch, one afternoon at ClientCo, and they were there when I got back from lunch.......permie 2 desks away came back at the same time to find his stock iphone 'phones had been swiped

Now you lot have got me reading reviews for over ear 'phones which will cost me, seemingly, a morning's billing
    Thieves have no idea of quality! My old Shures are still going strong. I only use them for music. Seinheissers for computer. Monster Inspirations for TV/iPad.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    No, not really. The sound IS awful. At least in comparision to sennheisers

Bose QuietComfort 25 vs Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 - Headphones Comparison
    64 vs 91

Sennheiser Momentum Wireless review | TechRadar
    Don't forget the gold-plated cables with PixieDustalin sheathing to cancel out the zorb waves

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    NLYUK's let herself go.

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    lunch ?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    i got put onto incapacity benefit and carers allowance no signing on needed BOOMED

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Alas current client is a long way from where I would sign on for JSA.
    i got put onto incapacity benefit and carers allowance no signing on needed BOOMED

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I thought you sign on there as well.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    He'll buy them back for 20 quid in the dole office. That's how he got them in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Thats the one - near the O2. Client had customer in Birmingham and contact was no expenses paid, one visit every 6 weeks to customer. All well and good until it was a late one.
    So permies went off to stay at Hilton for £100+ and I stayed etap for £35 or something. Didnt try the pub but isnt there a dodgy looking housing estate behing?
    It was £17 a night for us! Should have known better really, but was permie at the time and it was either that or travel down on the morning on a packed train at 5:00am...

Didn't scope the housing estate just needed pub due to being in Birmingham for all of 20 minutes.....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    There is as much chance of Psycho owning a Bose headphone as Leicester winning a trophy.
    He'll buy them back for 20 quid in the dole office. That's how he got them in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    There is as much chance of Psycho owning a Bose headphone as Leicester winning a trophy.

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    isnt it bertie big bollox? I thought £150 was a bit tight arse for a contractor...
    Urban Dictionary: Billy big Bollocks

my matsui`s never let me down

the money aspect makes no difference , they are headphones after all.

next he will be buying gold plated oxygen free hdmi cables .

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Yeah but these are for (I guess) using on the tube or while at work with his phone to listen to MP3s, not for sitting in a darkened silent room with your full attention on every tiny nuance of a top-notch classical recording in FLAC.
    Correct. MP3s via my phone walking too/from train to client.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    isnt it bertie big bollox? I thought £150 was a bit tight arse for a contractor...
    That's 2 weeks JSA!

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Near the 02 arena, pub at the back the taxi driver recommended, the Conwy Castle or something, what a mistake that was, proper tumbleweed moment as walked in, followed by this old fart dancing right in front of my mate, and there wasn't even any music on.

Then there's the 'women' gathered outside the front door of the hotel.....
    Thats the one - near the O2. Client had customer in Birmingham and contact was no expenses paid, one visit every 6 weeks to customer. All well and good until it was a late one.
    So permies went off to stay at Hilton for £100+ and I stayed etap for £35 or something. Didnt try the pub but isnt there a dodgy looking housing estate behing?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X