• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Saved from the Horror of the Spammers"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    MF - post here the name of the person you give the note to.
    It will either be give to Nurse Stevens, or Nurse Ryan.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Did you find my 'Brookes was here' note last time?
    In Disney land, yes.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    MF - post here the name of the person you give the note to.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I do indeed, because that is exactly where I am sat right now waiting for a flight.

tell them to loosen the shackles, you know how they chafe.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    What do you want me to write? Who should I address it to?

Address it to Mr Fox Hat.

As for what the note says, it needs to be polite enough to be repeated on here.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I sometimes wonder if police cadets or rookie intelligence officers are given training exercises, or even routine duties, to try and farm IP addresses of anonymous forum users such as people here on CUK, or Guido's blog, or any of dozens of others.

Presumably all they have to do is make posts incorporating URLs which lead back to a site where the IP address can be collected before forwarding the request to the final address.

That's one reason I rarely click on a link unless I recognise the host name, and I never click on those compressed "ur.l" type links, although another approach is to always use private browsing mode.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No, but if you leave a note at the bar for me, I will pick it up. No note, then we'll all know you're still in fantasy land.
    What do you want me to write? Who should I address it to?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm glad he has some skills, because his economic judgements are very poor indeed.

I think you're confusing me with those advocating getting into debt and gambling your way out.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I do indeed, because that is exactly where I am sat right now waiting for a flight.

No, but if you leave a note at the bar for me, I will pick it up. No note, then we'll all know you're still in fantasy land.

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    i`m still here though ???

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    yes, very.

See you in the Concorde Room on Sunday, if you're around. I'll be there from 12 until 14:30.

You know where it is OK?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Funny....

he asked me exactly the same question about you
    Just tell him Suity is married to that bird with big tits he is seeing.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    self praise is no praise.
    It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Just wanted to find time to make a new post to thank WTFH for his brave efforts in saving CUK from spammers.

True Mod material WTFH, I've always said it
    I'm glad he has some skills, because his economic judgements are very poor indeed.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    What MarkyMark or WTFH? Frankly, never heard of either of them. Are they new?

yes, very.

See you in the Concorde Room on Sunday, if you're around. I'll be there from 12 until 14:30.

You know where it is OK?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X