• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do Donald Trump and Dim Prawn have in common?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    DimPrawn will end up like Goldmember after smelting accident...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    so its not just me that keeps my Gold as a sculpture. Pity I need $0.5 million for each life size penis replica.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    $200k of gold, well I suppose it will keep him in Cigars for the year.
    Exactly. It's a trifle by his standards, equivalent to the couple of copper saucepans I think I own somewhere

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    I've got more gold than that.

????

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is that to make up for your smaller penis?
    Gold Penis – Sculpte ton sexe

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Is that to make up for your smaller penis?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    According to your first ex wife, neither of them could satisfy her.
    You've been trumped!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad
    What do Donald Trump and Dim Prawn have in common?

According to your first ex wife, neither of them could satisfy her.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    $200k of gold, well I suppose it will keep him in Cigars for the year.

Leave a comment:

• What do Donald Trump and Dim Prawn have in common?

Investors – and Donald Trump – are loving gold. How long will the rush last? | Money | The Guardian

That doesn’t worry Trump. He loves gold, and not just as part of the over-the-top décor of his Trump Tower abode in New York. In his disclosure statement to the Federal Election Commission, he owns between $100,000 and $200,000 of gold, and it isn’t in the form of futures contracts or that exchange-traded fund that hedge fund managers were using to bet on the price of gold, but gold bullion – bars or coins. That means that in a vault somewhere, there are some gold coins with The Donald’s name on them.

Working...
X