• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Acupuncture

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Acupuncture"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Hellraiser

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    What was that horror film called with the bloke with all the pins sticking out of his face and head? My memory is crap recently

Leave a comment:

• Judge Fred
    replied
    I believe SasGuru also likes a little pr1ck.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I've had acupuncture on my back after having a disc removed, it helped.....mostly did not hurt, not until a needle was treaked, then you get a shooting pain like electricity....

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet
    My wife is Hindu too... before we got married her mother needed my exact birth time so that the priests could calculate the best date and time for us to get married on. We then were given about 3 dates in that year in which to marry.
    Same deal here which is where the "you're not quite a perfect match but if you have a degree it will be fine" came from. As far as i'm concerned it's either a match or not, how can education affect the destiny written in the stars unless the destiny writtin in the stars is a load of hogwash?

Leave a comment:

• XperTest
    replied
    Just for fun have a look at this current Dutch commercial on the topic of acupuncture..

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    The only thing astrology proves is that there's one born every minute

- Patrick Moore

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Then maybe sucky sucky 5 dollar.
    Always a good fall-back option, in my opinion...

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    It was done to her exact time of birth, and to mine. She is a Hindu and they are very particular about thier horoscopes, it was worked out according to the lunar calendar and everything.
    My wife is Hindu too... before we got married her mother needed my exact birth time so that the priests could calculate the best date and time for us to get married on. We then were given about 3 dates in that year in which to marry.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by lws
    I thought this thread was going to be about Accenture
    NO! It's about little ******. (PR1CKS)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I was under the impression certain points release endomorphins when simulated. I paid for this, but it was at my local doctors surgery.

Osteopath tomorrow. Least that works.

Then maybe sucky sucky 5 dollar.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Accupuncture helps channel energy of Buddha.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Atw,

What's the explanation of why Acupuncture works? Placebo, maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Ohhh oooo, I think there is a divorce in the works...

Most likely she did not make proper horoscope that took into account her birthday time of up to 15 mins to when it happened - stars are moving quickly so timing is very important, you can't just make horoscope of being a Gemini for example - now that's a load of tosh.
    It was done to her exact time of birth, and to mine. She is a Hindu and they are very particular about thier horoscopes, it was worked out according to the lunar calendar and everything.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    My wife was told that her horoscope didn't match mine
    Ohhh oooo, I think there is a divorce in the works...

Most likely she did not make proper horoscope that took into account her birthday time of up to 15 mins to when it happened - stars are moving quickly so timing is very important, you can't just make horoscope of being a Gemini for example - now that's a load of tosh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X