• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Can we talk about it now..."

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The only thing of interest is whether there should be a super-injunction or not.

No-one actually cares. The married couple have been taken in by their lawyers. They should have just let it be reported - people would hardly have noticed.

Now everyone thinks they are idiots. And everyone knows who they are as it is easy enough to Google.

I think Shakespeare said "First let us kill all the lawyers". Quite.....
    Excellent point extremely well made, Sir...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The only thing of interest is whether there should be a super-injunction or not.

No-one actually cares. The married couple have been taken in by their lawyers. They should have just let it be reported - people would hardly have noticed.

Now everyone thinks they are idiots. And everyone knows who they are as it is easy enough to Google.

I think Shakespeare said "First let us kill all the lawyers". Quite.....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Bridgwater School of Hard Knocks?
    Ooh, she's almost funny. Pinner Wood Infants actually, although I may have just given the game away. A quick google will confirm.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You'll have definitely heard of the idiot who carried on paying legal costs, otherwise I'll be somewhat staggered. And to think we went to the same school, thankfully about 20 years apart.
    Bridgwater School of Hard Knocks?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I wonder if I'll even know who they are when I find out the names.
    You'll have definitely heard of the idiot who carried on paying legal costs, otherwise I'll be somewhat staggered. And to think we went to the same school, thankfully about 20 years apart.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Is this the Jeremy Clarkson thing?
    Was that the nasty business with Max Mosley, the uniforms and the gagging order?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Is this the Jeremy Clarkson thing?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Can we talk about George Michael yet as well, or does that have an injunction still as well?
    Has he had his dongle out in public again?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Can we talk about George Michael yet as well, or does that have an injunction still as well?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It'll probably excite you.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Not terribly interesting anyway ...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Celebrity 'threesome' identities revealed across the globe but Supreme Court still considering case - everything you need to know

Nope

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Can we talk about it now...

Can we talk about it now...

... or is there still SuperDuperInjuction in place?

Working...
X