• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Guess the price??

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Guess the price??"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Guess the price? after 11 pints I would suspect a sore arse from that nice barman and a nice STD.
    And no recollection of either of them - at least until the rash / itching / swelling / sores / general blotches that don't really have a name (OK, they probably do, but I was sodding well not waiting around to find out what it was), soreness / pain when urinating / general embarrassment when you are explaining to your mother that one is unable to partake in a small sherry, because one is taking antibiotics for tonsillitis - and she reminds one that one's tonsils were removed in 1981.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Guess the price? after 11 pints I would suspect a sore arse from that nice barman and a nice STD.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    WTF is that!
    My guess would be "breakfast".

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Showing your age...
    Younger than you Sue.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Yuck!
    Showing your age...

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    It's a munchy box.
    Yuck!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    WTF is that!
    It's a munchy box.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    WTF is that!

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    FTFY....

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    night from hell sinked 11 pints
    FTFY....

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    £7.60

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Wasted.
    He did say it was his 7th pint, probably a couple of lines of, poor quality, pub grade "charlie" in the bogs, scratchings due to having not eaten.
    night from hell sinked 11 pints

Last edited by unemployed; 17 April 2016, 15:57.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Well, this is confusing... I said £8.05 and he said "lower", someone else said £9 and he said "higher".
    I'm guessing he doesn't know where he was or how much it cost and is just trolling.
    Wasted.
    He did say it was his 7th pint, probably a couple of lines of, poor quality, pub grade "charlie" in the bogs, scratchings due to having not eaten.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Guinness is £1.50 and peanuts are £0.60 at my golf club in Surrey... Deep South...
    The south will rise again!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Depends which country - if it's Sweden, you're looking at about £10-12 or so. If it's UK, my guess is about £7 (not including scooby snacks).
    £6.50 for a pint of Guiness in Basel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X