• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Screaming Babies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Screaming Babies"

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    The stupid bint that is my other half, has just shouted through at me to come and turn the telly on as she has sat down to feed the baby and cannot reach the controller!!!!
    If you turned it off at the mains you could save £36 a year!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "Oh look dear, look at all the puree Ive made today."

"Oh right, well have a look at the requirements document for a client in London I havent finished. NOW F OFF!!!!!"

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Mrs MF has had a baby recently, so I imagine he's not been "getting as much as before". An explosion may come as a some relief.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Calm MF. Chill.

You'll explode if you carry on like this...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Some irritating tw@t is playing loud music and singing to it(Saturday Night Fever) down the corridor!!!!

Oh its, not a corridor, its a hallway in the Kitchen.

SHUT UP YOU STUPID WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Excellent - another classic CUK thread. From screaming babies to smelly remote controls in a few easy moves. Well done, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So that's why the remote control is the most biologically contaminated thing in a hotel room...
    You have just put a whole new dimension of ewww into renting a hotel room for the night that i didn't previously new existed....

Cheers for that

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    The stupid bint that is my other half, has just shouted through at me to come and turn the telly on as she has sat down to feed the baby and cannot reach the controller!!!!

Oh she'll find it, cause Im going to ram it up her arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She'll probably enjoy it. All the little rubber buttons give a good thrill!

Apparently....

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied

A novel way of convincing her to let you try entering via the alternative exit.....

Leave a comment:

• triboix
    replied

It's hot, there!

I think she is fed up feeding the baby, and she tries to share that with you! I have noted that how women work!
    The problem is, they have a lot of problems!

I once thought about working from home, though deeper about it, and concluded this may be a bad idea for me!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Kinky! Can I watch? Promise no crusty curtains ...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    Only another 12 months worth.
    then they start demanding toys/money instead....

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Oh great. The baby is screaming again.

Where's that pillow?
    Only another 12 months worth.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh great. The baby is screaming again.

Where's that pillow?