• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Could you survive a nuclear bomb?"

Collapse

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    I got to the point where the person I saved was a migrant and died of despair.

*Played it again. It seems the tactic is to take unidentified medication whenever offered & accept lifts from men in white vans.
    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 2 March 2016, 20:17.

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Let's go to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for this to blow over.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Fallout 4

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    It's a shame the thing times the replies, as that means one can't easily multitask on it at clientco.

But knowing the BBC it assumes you'll stop and help everyone regardless of their 3rd degree burns.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You should have been stockpiling guns and ammo instead
    But now those of us who have know where to go.

After the Secret Nuclear Bunker near Brentwood was un-secreted, I spent the night there. Most disturbing.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Day 400 now. I'm now King of the world, ruled by giant ants. I feed them cheap BA Champers to keep them sweet.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    What about Tissues for a ?
    You can use baby wipes - so I am told....

After a nuclear war your kn0b will fall off anyway. Probably. You will have to use your tongue on MrsFLC.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Water. The electricity goes. And then the water.

Baby wipes help too - so you can have a wash.
    What about Tissues for a ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Water. The electricity goes. And then the water.

Baby wipes help too - so you can have a wash.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    You would if you had Suity screaming at you all day long.
    In such an event, you wouldn't reach Day 2 in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Well that's disturbing.

I got to day two and it just said "YOU HAVE GIVEN UP. YOU HAVE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE."

No I haven't.
    You would if you had Suity screaming at you all day long.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    I see nothing but a propaganda to keep others before yourself.

As usual, another BrainillionFart.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I've been stockpiling cans of beans just for this scenario. Prices won't stay low for long and in the mean time I'll have a great rental income.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    What would happen with house prices, will they finally collapse and any house could be bought for a can of beans?

I've been stockpiling cans of beans just for this scenario. Prices won't stay low for long and in the mean time I'll have a great rental income.

Leave a comment:

• NibblyPig
    replied
    You have to help everyone to not automatically give up hope.

Which is ridiculous. I'm not letting those leeches win. That's like asking your agency to take a bit more money to make you feel better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X