• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What am I going to miss most when the UK leaves the EU ?"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Turned down a big contract there a couple of years ago, they're always looking for people...
    Me too.....was gonna be via Accenture ....I more or less said, at the opening meeting, leave the technology stuff to me boys .
    Total cutouts, didn't have a clue of what they had to deliver

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    FAO OP

Where the fu<k is AndyW's mum on your fecking poll?

FAIL

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Why don´t you tell me about healthcare in the US Sean?

I had the staff going through my pockets checking for ID / insurance before going into emergency theatre.
    It sucks - should the UK aspire to that? I'm not sure what you were advocating there.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Who? Börse of course. Clearstream are primarily in Luxembourg for what I do.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
    And if you read the article not one easily solved since it likely involves a lot of people being seen at the A&E. Next!
    Why don´t you tell me about healthcare in the US Sean?

I had the staff going through my pockets checking for ID / insurance before going into emergency theatre.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    And if you read the article not one easily solved since it likely involves a lot of people being seen at the A&E. Next!

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The Stock Exchange: London Stock Exchange in merger talks with Deutsche Börse | Business | The Guardian

Turned down a big contract there a couple of years ago, they're always looking for people...
    John Stout by any chance? PSL Clear stream / Deutsche Börse

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    The Stock Exchange: London Stock Exchange in merger talks with Deutsche Börse | Business | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    So about 1 weeks EU payments them.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Are you claiming that health tourism is a problem!
    Yes. A £200m a year one.

Reality Check: 'Health tourism' under spotlight - BBC News

To defend the NHS, stop health tourism » The Spectator

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    But who'll miss little England?

FTFY...

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Indeed, which is not covered by the EHIC.

But why ski, I would have though you were slimy enough to just slide down any hill?

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Are you claiming that health tourism is a problem!
    Even the government conceded that was nonsense and they campaigned with ending benefit tourism as a plank.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    No substitution required

Damn, is this the second in/out referendum on the EU because that pretty much sums up the Out side verbatim!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X