• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What am I going to miss most when the UK leaves the EU ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      Are you claiming that health tourism is a problem!
      Yes. A £200m a year one.

Reality Check: 'Health tourism' under spotlight - BBC News

To defend the NHS, stop health tourism » The Spectator

Comment

So about 1 weeks EU payments them.

Comment

The Stock Exchange: London Stock Exchange in merger talks with Deutsche Börse | Business | The Guardian

Turned down a big contract there a couple of years ago, they're always looking for people...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            The Stock Exchange: London Stock Exchange in merger talks with Deutsche Börse | Business | The Guardian

Turned down a big contract there a couple of years ago, they're always looking for people...
            John Stout by any chance? PSL Clear stream / Deutsche Börse

Comment

And if you read the article not one easily solved since it likely involves a lot of people being seen at the A&E. Next!

Comment

Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
                And if you read the article not one easily solved since it likely involves a lot of people being seen at the A&E. Next!
                Why don´t you tell me about healthcare in the US Sean?

I had the staff going through my pockets checking for ID / insurance before going into emergency theatre.

Comment

Who? Börse of course. Clearstream are primarily in Luxembourg for what I do.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                    Why don´t you tell me about healthcare in the US Sean?

I had the staff going through my pockets checking for ID / insurance before going into emergency theatre.
                    It sucks - should the UK aspire to that? I'm not sure what you were advocating there.

Comment

FAO OP

Where the fu<k is AndyW's mum on your fecking poll?

FAIL

Comment

Working...
                      X