• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tax free money

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tax free money"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is your mattress under the toll bridge now worth £2m then?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    This Nationwide calculator says my house in outer SE region bought for £280k in 2000 is now worth £737k

It is bolloxs
    Is your house now worth £2m then?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    This Nationwide calculator says my house in outer SE region bought for £280k in 2000 is now worth £737k

It is bolloxs

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    We lived in a house with a bar in the 80s.
    That's where he works - All Bar One...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Woohoo!! That covers all the Chrimbo pressies, a luxury 2 week cruise in the Caribbean, and a new set of driving gloves!! Boomed!!
    Which is how Joe Pleb thinks. They can carry of borrowing to spend. Even though they still need somewhere to live.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Prices rose by an average of 0.8pc in December,
    Woohoo!! That covers all the Chrimbo pressies, a luxury 2 week cruise in the Caribbean, and a new set of driving gloves!! Boomed!!

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Mauve Monkey, is that you?
    Bloody boomers!

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    House price growth jumps to eight-month high

....<snip>
    Mauve Monkey, is that you?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    He arranged all the bars into a house....
    We lived in a house with a bar in the 80s.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You bastard. You told me you bought gold.....
    He arranged all the bars into a house....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    99.99999999999% of my wealth is in property.
    You bastard. You told me you bought gold.....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    99.99999999999% of my wealth is in property.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    And the North-South gap has widened. To at the moment most of the North is underwater and uninsurable....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Tax free money

Tax free money

House price growth jumps to eight-month high

UK house prices grew at their fastest pace in eight months this December, amid warnings that a shortfall of new supply could push price growth higher in the new year.

Prices rose by an average of 0.8pc in December, according to data compiled by Nationwide, an acceleration from November’s 0.1pc growth. The monthly rise took the annual pace of growth to 4.5pc, and the price of the average home to £196,999.

More of this madness from the source: House price growth jumps to eight-month high - Telegraph

Working...
X