• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bada bing, bada boom..."

Collapse

• Scruff
    replied
    And a plantain from me, too 💲💶💷💰🍌

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Nicely juggled!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Bada bing, bada boom...

Bada bing, bada boom...

Seeing as contractors in the UK are reasonably happy today, I thought I would throw in my tuppenceworth.

- Contract 1: (the US semi-permanent one) - continuing on although we had a slight setback but next year looks to be good with talk of me opening an European office and possibly hiring staff. I'll believe it when I do it but we do have some new products coming out and what looks like a couple of large outsourcing contracts coming up which I'll be managing
    - Contract 2: ( a proper one) - agent rang today to say that the budget has been approved and they have received the paperwork which will arrive in the post in the next couple of days. A whole 1 year extension which is very nice (it also helps that it is at a company very closely involved with contract 1.)
    - Contract 3: This is just a basic support contract for my previous one, where I was for 5 years, and I thought it ended this year. Apparently not, Frau D. checked it today and it is actually until the end of 2016...

Trebles all round

Working...
X