• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am fed up with end of the world threads"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Here are some end-of-the-world threads we may all be needing soon....

I thought photos from CUK meet ups were banned?

I recognize MF and cojak - who is that in the middle?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am fed up with end of the world threads
    Here are some end-of-the-world threads we may all be needing soon....

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Why bother dating, when you can pay 50p for a go on FatLazyContractors missus???
    Show some humanity. Would Suity?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I've incorporated offshore in Malta, and send the invoice through a separate company in Ireland. She gets 50p, I land up getting 4 grand back in VAT from HMRC. Everyones a winner... Apparently.

Do you claim your STD treatment as a business expense?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You have to pay?

I invoice for it.
    Just need to make sure she says that I'm temporary staff and only fulfilling a role that the permanent staff are incapable of doing.
    I've incorporated offshore in Malta, and send the invoice through a separate company in Ireland. She gets 50p, I land up getting 4 grand back in VAT from HMRC. Everyones a winner... Apparently.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Why bother dating, when you can pay 50p for a go on FatLazyContractors missus???

You have to pay?

I invoice for it.
    Just need to make sure she says that I'm temporary staff and only fulfilling a role that the permanent staff are incapable of doing.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    It's tunnel visioned on QE these days.
    Yes and I'm sure all the Lockheed Martins and BAE's are propping it up nicely...

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I gauge the impending doom by the stock market reaction, which appears to have completely shrugged off the initial reaction this morning...
    It's tunnel visioned on QE these days.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I gauge the impending doom by the stock market reaction, which appears to have completely shrugged off the initial reaction this morning...

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    She spends all her time looking after children though. Just as you get a stiffie one of them will start throwing up or something.
    That sounds quite perverted-Saville-types you know?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    She's nice
    She spends all her time looking after children though. Just as you get a stiffie one of them will start throwing up or something.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    She's nice

Leave a comment:

• MarkT
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    That article was written by a woman on her period and I bet AtW's unused condom for 30 years on it.
    In the Autumn Statement Osbourne will be taxing Turkish women, when on their periods.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Both Russian/Turkey and Autumn statement variety.

So instead I bring you a post about natures natural contraceptive. Children. Why it's impossible to have sex as a single parent
    That article was written by a woman on her period and I bet AtW's unused condom for 30 years on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X