• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am fed up with end of the world threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Why bother dating, when you can pay 50p for a go on FatLazyContractors missus???

You have to pay?

I invoice for it.
    Just need to make sure she says that I'm temporary staff and only fulfilling a role that the permanent staff are incapable of doing.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      You have to pay?

I invoice for it.
      Just need to make sure she says that I'm temporary staff and only fulfilling a role that the permanent staff are incapable of doing.
      I've incorporated offshore in Malta, and send the invoice through a separate company in Ireland. She gets 50p, I land up getting 4 grand back in VAT from HMRC. Everyones a winner... Apparently.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I've incorporated offshore in Malta, and send the invoice through a separate company in Ireland. She gets 50p, I land up getting 4 grand back in VAT from HMRC. Everyones a winner... Apparently.

Do you claim your STD treatment as a business expense?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why bother dating, when you can pay 50p for a go on FatLazyContractors missus???
          Show some humanity. Would Suity?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am fed up with end of the world threads
            Here are some end-of-the-world threads we may all be needing soon....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              Here are some end-of-the-world threads we may all be needing soon....

I thought photos from CUK meet ups were banned?

I recognize MF and cojak - who is that in the middle?

Comment

Working...
              X