• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mind bleach needed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mind bleach needed"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I think the way it works is, the woman is always the victim and if during a trial she is found to be not the victim, she can just go home.
    I think anyone she has sex with is a Victim.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I think the way it works is, the woman is always the victim and if during a trial she is found to be not the victim, she can just go home.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    WWF? Is she a wrestler?
    No and I don't want to see her box either.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    WWF? Is she a wrestler?
    Showing your age there

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Could be named because he's cleared of being a bit rapey and he's "only" a homewrecker. Mind you, unless he works for WWF, you'd have to question his motives in the first place.
    WWF? Is she a wrestler?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe he shouldn't have had sex with her.
    Crikey, another one where you don't read.

According to the story in the link (and that's all we've got to go on) he didn't have sex with her, she forced herself on him and gave him a blowjob.

If anything it should be the man charging her with rape, but apparently men can't be raped by women.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Otherwise we end up with secret trials and the like, which isn't conducive to justice, and justice seeing to be done.
    The family courts are totally secretive.

Which is how the courts can send a tipstaff to break down the bedroom door of a 13 year old child who refused to live with his mother.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Awful. So what about this innocent fellas children?
    Maybe he shouldn't have had sex with her.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Could be named because he's cleared of being a bit rapey and he's "only" a homewrecker. Mind you, unless he works for WWF, you'd have to question his motives in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Awful. So what about this innocent fellas children?

Sorry got a big thing about this. Its an affront to women too when a woman cries wolf like this. One silly cow like this makes it all up and it affects the genuine accusations.....

I know someone from years ago this happened to (not me!). Night out. Took girl to hotel. No worries. Next morning girl obviously regretting her decision, got home, played the rape card. This fella went through hell for months. Then they just dropped it. Nothing happened to the girl in question.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    I often think about what happens in your bedroom.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MrsBP does not want equality. She believes women are far superior and must not surrender their advantage.
    I dread to think what happens in your bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Otherwise we end up with secret trials and the like, which isn't conducive to justice, and justice seeing to be done.
    And we only do that for family court where the government takes away people's children.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It court cases unless there are reporting restrictions, which there are automatically with victims and alleged victims of sexual abuse and rape regardless of gender, you can name all the people involved in the case.

So if you are simply a witness you can be named by the media.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why was the man named?
    It court cases unless there are reporting restrictions, which there are automatically with victims and alleged victims of sexual abuse and rape regardless of gender, you can name all the people involved in the case.

So if you are simply a witness you can be named by the media.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X