• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Response to ISIS

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Response to ISIS"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Can we set HMRC on them?

Win-win.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Send all these gung ho weekend warriors who have all the answers, I'm sure they'll come up with a 10 point plan to destroy them, with expenses
    Have you got your passport ready ?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    How do you think the UK should respond to the increasing threat of ISIS
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Send out all the middle class leftie liberals who want to patronise them by feeling sorry for them whilst looking at them as victims. This would show ISIL that Western civilisation offers no cultural economic or moral threat to their world of evil.
    Send all these gung ho weekend warriors who have all the answers, I'm sure they'll come up with a 10 point plan to destroy them, with expenses

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
    Bring back Page 3 I miss it.
    Baby BP would love page 3 filled with women head to foot in black. At Centreparcs he saw a lady dressed like that and screamed "look mummy - a ninja".

It was a blast in UAE.....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You actually think there is a solution?
    of course

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    my serious poll has been invaded .

you may as well add another

6 - Ask Jihadi John for peace when he passes the international space station
    You actually think there is a solution?

Leave a comment:

• ELBBUBKUNPS
    replied
    Bring back Page 3 I miss it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So where will all live?

Option added.

Not very clever. ISIS do a lot of things, but support for FMG isn't one of them. FMG is largely an African thing - not confined to Muslims either. There were reports about some ISIS bloke mandating it, but these turned out to be simply propaganda.
    my serious poll has been invaded .

you may as well add another

6 - Ask Jihadi John for peace when he passes the international space station

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Not very clever. ISIS do a lot of things, but support for FMG isn't one of them. FMG is largely an African thing - not confined to Muslims either. There were reports about some ISIS bloke mandating it, but these turned out to be simply propaganda.
    Do you think sun readers know the difference between Muslims and Africans?

Nice AndyW option....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Declare a state of war and national security. Remove all rights and legal address under the premise of being at war...
    So where will all live?

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    We hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign

Option added.

Edit: interesting article about FGM and Islam here. It seems that while in Africa it isn't exclusively Muslims, in the Middle East it most certainly is - though not all Muslim sects advocate it and it seems the ISIS might well be one of those.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    It is important to drop the political correctness and highlight the huge number of people who support ISIS both here in the UK and in the Middle East.
    they are called SNP voters

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Presumably Page 3 will feature the genitally mutilated female of the week
    That was in really bad taste! But very clever - LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Bad taste. Good point.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    We hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign
    Oh yess! ORDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4

"Good point Kryten lets take that on board"...... "thats Very Nice David lets put that on the back burner shall we?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X