• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I have no life or sofa

ftfy

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'll be working on SKA.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I know

But we have replaced her with a puppy
    Didn't realise the pet shops took kids in place of payment these days.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I know

What kind of puppy? We are on a dog hunt too but I keep changing my mind

Seriously though, it makes me feel very old reading that.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Buying a load of Crown Trade paint for the two bedrooms I'm currently having decorated

Visiting a local shop called Vape World to buy an eLeaf vapouriser and associated clobber (Kangatech v2 ? Not sure, but I'll soon find out)

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    No way is your eldest at Uni - she was only a little girl a few minutes ago!!
    I know

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    TFA

Not got a lot planned. Just the usual ferrying around of kids. Going visiting eldest at uni saturday afternoon.
    Taking youngest to tennis.

Sunday will be a lazy day doing very little apart from prepping the roast dinner and getting stuff ready for a massive pot of stew on Monday night.

you ?
    No way is your eldest at Uni - she was only a little girl a few minutes ago!!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    TFA

Not got a lot planned. Just the usual ferrying around of kids. Going visiting eldest at uni saturday afternoon.
    Taking youngest to tennis.

Sunday will be a lazy day doing very little apart from prepping the roast dinner and getting stuff ready for a massive pot of stew on Monday night.

you ?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What are you doing this weekend?
    Contractors

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Looking for a bike for Junior for his birthday but he'll probably end up with more Lego .... my house is Lego bloody central

Lunch out one of the days but really weather dependent and looking out there now, it's pretty tulipty.

What are you doing?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    FTFY
    after 20 years one can but hope!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Dunno. Maybe some fireworks?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    After last weekends activities, S, F and A this weekend.

Supposed to be going out to some Oirish expat thing, but not sure I want to go.

Want to stay in and cook.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Tomorrow having sent the kids to their uncle

out / in / out / in / out / in /out / in etc with the wife.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Off to Brizzle to catch up with friends and family, weather looks suitably cr*p for it though.

Still, only working a half day today, 5 hours a full day, as per contract

Leave a comment:

Working...
X