• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Toilets Installed at Oblique Angle"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Nice, try getting that into client cos toilets unseen
    I've got the smaller version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....drumset&hl=en

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Nice, try getting that into client cos toilets unseen

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Or you could have a banging tom tit....

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Or you could have a banging tom tit....

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
    The toilet is angled slightly such that when a user is in situe, he is facing the left corner of the cubicle. If it were not installed at an oblique angle, the user would be fully facing the door.

The distance between the installation and the door is less than the distance between the installation and the left corner of the cubicle such that the user has several inches extra legroom.
    Oh, if only my specs had this level of accuracy, lucidity and detail. I may propose this snatch of prose as a template.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Simple solution: don't sh.t on company time.
    Why ever not? I find it quite comforting to know that I am being paid to take a Gladys.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I had to go for an Eartha Kitt in a café in paris once, all 4 walls and ceiling were mirrored, I think I suffered from PTS in subsequent years from the experience.
    You could have taken advantage and had a good w*nk to take your mind off it.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I had to go for an Eartha Kitt in a café in paris once, all 4 walls and ceiling were mirrored, I think I suffered from PTS in subsequent years from the experience.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    If I don't sh.t on company time, can I claim toilet roll at home as a business expense?
    Fill yer boots, you're in business, aren't you, you can claim whatever you want..

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    If I don't sh.t on company time, can I claim toilet roll at home as a business expense?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I'm sure someone will come up with a cost benefit analysis, based on an average daily rate, average time elapsed, through not doing this, daily, on Client Cos time, shortly.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I thought I knew what was described but now people's attempts to clarify it have left me unsure.

Are we talking about a)the toilet is rotated so it now tilts left/right b)it has tipped so it is leaning forwards/backwards? e.g. if you sit on it, are you falling sideways, forwards, or backwards?

And how does this help the taller gentleman?
    The toilet is angled slightly such that when a user is in situe, he is facing the left corner of the cubicle. If it were not installed at an oblique angle, the user would be fully facing the door.

The distance between the installation and the door is less than the distance between the installation and the left corner of the cubicle such that the user has several inches extra legroom.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I thought I knew what was described but now people's attempts to clarify it have left me unsure.

Are we talking about a)the toilet is rotated so it now tilts left/right b)it has tipped so it is leaning forwards/backwards? e.g. if you sit on it, are you falling sideways, forwards, or backwards?

And how does this help the taller gentleman?

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied
    I still don't understand what a toilet at an oblique angle is?
    Ok, imagine you are looking down on the cubicle from above so that you have a plan view.

At the top, you will have a horizontal representing the rear wall of the cubicle.

The toilet should be oriented at 90 degrees to this wall such that the bisector of the toilet will be perpendicular to this horizontal.

This is not the case.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I still don't understand what a toilet at an oblique angle is?
    Oh dear.
    Imagine you're sitting on the bog, right ?
    Then you decide to take a look at the old fella. You lean foreward to see over the beer belly.
    no joy.
    So you lift your feet up, to scrunch your bits into view.

The bog, under this immense weight, starts to sag foreward

it is now at an oblique angle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X