• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FatLazyContractor makes racist assumptions"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    FLC stupified by poppy-themed hijab...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Cojak - It wasn't officially declared on the link, neither was the price of her house
    She works for Wipro so has no need of owning a house.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    This is utterly ridiculous NAT

Cojak - It wasn't officially declared on the link, neither was the price of her house

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Paper, don't want anyone to asphyxiate!

<darmstadt in sexist pig mode>
    One is for her head and if that happens to break then the other one is for yours!
    <\darmstadt in sexist pig mode>
    I remember that joke from 1972 too!!!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    What 10p?
    Paper, don't want anyone to asphyxiate!

<darmstadt in sexist pig mode>
    One is for her head and if that happens to break then the other one is for yours!
    <\darmstadt in sexist pig mode>

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Don't forget the 2 paper bags as well
    What 10p?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I presume you mean CUK posters.

Also the Daily Mail tells people what to wear for their photographs.
    For Clarity

Can the Mods change the title of the thread again to: "Mysoginistic arses make sexist assumptions on internet forum?"

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Can the Mods change the title of the thread again to: "Mysoginistic arses make sexist assumptions?"
    I presume you mean CUK posters.

Also the Daily Mail tells people what to wear for their photographs.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Can the Mods change the title of the thread again to: "Mysoginistic arses make sexist assumptions?"

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    160k, 12 pints, 6 large vodkas and I might consider it.
    Don't forget the 2 paper bags as well

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    160k, 12 pints, 6 large vodkas and I might consider it.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    So lets actually look at what happened.

She slept with her boss hoping it would help her career - and maybe cos she fancied a bit.

But as that did not work out she is now claiming that she was 'forced' to sleep with him.

No one put a gun to her head so this is the usual bullsh*t of all men are rapists and women are all victims

Bored now
    I presume you're going to be submitted your evidence to the inquiry - seeing as you were clearly there to witness how everything happened?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post

Also - her dress sense is so wrong - those boots, that dress what was she thinking
    I agree with that. Just looks so wrong and also bloody stupid. Also why do women, and some strange types of men, insist on wearing sunglasses all the time on the top of their head?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    If you are forced into sleeping with someone - isn't that rape ?

If so have the authorities been notified ? or is it just another bitter misandrist looking for a payout for a bad bonk

Also - her dress sense is so wrong - those boots, that dress what was she thinking

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    While, apparently, her male colleagues were earning £160k
    Seems pretty low for permie salary in Indian outsourcer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X