• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cost Of Boiler Service Cost"

Collapse

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    U mean you service his boiler?

Spot on

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN

Mr Crosby does the day shift while I do the night shift. We pass in the hall way...

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    So do I

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    I service my boiler a couple of times a week. She seems fairly happy and in return provides me with home cooked meals and freshly pressed shirts on a daily basis.
    So do I

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    I service my boiler a couple of times a week. She seems fairly happy and in return provides me with home cooked meals and freshly pressed shirts on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Except that if you screw it up you could :

A) Be breaking the law.
    B) Kill yourself and your family.

I do a lot of DIY stuff, plumbing, electrics etc. I dont touch the gas, it's really not worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Feel ripped off now British Gas charge £75 including VAT

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    most of the service is cleaning the combustion chamber out - easily within the realms of a competent DIYer

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Yeah just checked there web site they come in at £62.60 an hour, good rate. Corgi registered and big company seemed to do good job.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Sounds about right if it was done by a Corgi registered engineer and not some cheapo cowboy.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    started a topic Cost Of Boiler Service Cost

Cost Of Boiler Service Cost

Boring topic I kniow, but wondered what people have paid to have there boilers serviced ?

Ive just ended up paying £125 plus VAT, seemed excessive to me

Working...
X