• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone from Shout99 on these boards?"

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I remember him.

.....and he finished all his posts with 'Now do you see ?'
    It was 'NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?'

(he wasn't me btw).

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I used to use it but can't remember the last time I checked it - used to post as Anthony English

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    You really are an obsessed tosser.

You cannot name one sockie I have had on here since the days of the labour government and the daleks, when most of us had them.

That's because they are not me. You got proved wrong several months ago about Gricer, and you'll get proved wrong again.

Come back DS - I need my wing man

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    He's turned up his toes...

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
    I used to post as Fat Daz.
    You were my sockie, weren't you?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Brianc?
    I remember him. The 'c' was for 'c**t'.

Mostly spent his time saying how only a Tory government would abolish IR35 and he finished all his posts with 'Now do you see ?'
    Last edited by TestMangler; 14 August 2015, 15:35.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    The very same, wasn't he going to take on Facebook and Google with WOW
    Wasn't he going to smash BBC iPlayer with his own (much better) system?

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Brianc?
    The very same, wasn't he going to take on Facebook and Google with WOW

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    And what of the self declared leader of S99 the one who called himself Brian ?
    Brianc?

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    And what of the self declared leader of S99 the one who called himself Brian ?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Just check through the Martin Scroatman memory bank, or that of any of the hundreds of other crappy sockies you've created, you're bound to come up with it.

Incidentally replying to yourself on different ID's doesn't make them look any less like your sockpuppets, it's just sad.
    You really are an obsessed tosser.

You cannot name one sockie I have had on here since the days of the labour government and the daleks, when most of us had them.

That's because they are not me. You got proved wrong several months ago about Gricer, and you'll get proved wrong again.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost99
    Oh well, if that's your attitude, I'm off.

I've got other lizards to fry.

Yum.
    He's turned up his toes...

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost99
    Oh well, if that's your attitude, I'm off.

I've got other lizards to fry.

Yum.
    Palatino Winotype?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I went on there occasionally years ago, but I can't remember what my userid was.

Also, I couldn't work out why it was created.
    Just check through the Martin Scroatman memory bank, or that of any of the hundreds of other crappy sockies you've created, you're bound to come up with it.

Incidentally replying to yourself on different ID's doesn't make them look any less like your sockpuppets, it's just sad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X