• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    First beer making kit came in the post today. With a bit of luck I will get that set up and brewing this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Just be aware, this should take more than one dentists visit.
    Anyone that is not doing it, sealing it ona temporary basis and then checking it, for possible infection, a week, or so, later is not doing a proper job.
    I lost two teeth this way, where it was done all in one visit, then failed eventually, a painful and an expensive exercise
    Nah, I've had loads done. The last couple were without any injection as well. As my dentist said, the root is dead so how is it going to hurt

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Drive oop norf listening to Villa v United tonight
    Saturday
    Bacon butty and brew tomorrow (stroll optional depending on weather).
    See parents for a couple of hours, more football to watch.
    Pause for evening meal, then more football and beer.
    Sunday
    Lie in, chill out, cricket club, drive back to El Vibrante late evening.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Where I'll be spending most of my time:

INKSPE!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    a root canal extraction
    Just be aware, this should take more than one dentists visit.
    Anyone that is not doing it, sealing it ona temporary basis and then checking it, for possible infection, a week, or so, later is not doing a proper job.
    I lost two teeth this way, where it was done all in one visit, then failed eventually, a painful and an expensive exercise

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Grasser73 View Post
    Gosport Punkfest. TV Smith headlining tonight.
    Say hello from me and hopefully his guitar has recovered after being damaged by Easyjet, seen him 3 times this year (Essen, Arlon and Mainz) and got another couple planned, bloody excellent

Leave a comment:

• Grasser73
    replied
    Gosport Punkfest. TV Smith headlining tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Mattski
    replied
    Thanks for asking!

The other half is off on her hen weekend, so I'm thinking beer, curry and motorcycling are on the agenda. With sensible spacing between them of course..

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    TFA!

Mate's 40th tomorrow. Grass needs cutting but it's plissing down.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Parkrun, work, laundry

Leave a comment:

• NibblyPig
    replied
    TFA

Bugger all

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied
    Going up to Birmingham on Saturday with my partner to go shopping for a new Dutch Hose.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    [QUOTE=darmstadt;2130564]TFA,

- had a crown fitted last Friday and all was well until Sunday evening when a throbbing started getting worse throughout the week so I've been living on Ibuprofen this week. First thing this morning was off to the dentist expecting a root canal extraction but instead just got more Ibuprofen (800's) and antibiotics, pencilled in for the 14/9 for the bigger jobbie as he's off on holiday
    - tomorrow will be packing my bags and then driving via Luxembourg to Dijon where we'll be overnighting
    - Sunday, leave Dijon and drive to Les Issambres, near Frejus (between Cannes and St. Tropez, where we have a house (with pool naturally) overlooking the Med and will be relaxing for a week in the sun.

QUOTE]

I am doing a marathon there in November - can I stay at yours?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    TFA.

- Saturday - BBQ on the Weber beast and trying out some new accessories I got recently.
    - Got someone to quote me on an electronic sliding gate for FLC villa similar to the one below:

- Sunday - BBQ a beer can chicken, some spare ribs for consumption until end of Tuesday
    - Return Ride along leeds liverpool canal from Rodley to Bingley.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Tonight: celebrating Plan B's birthday with dinner somewhere
    Tomorrow: market, cooking, hairdressers, wine in no particular order. Also trying out a sour dough starter that a friend gave me.
    Sunday: Trying out a new (or rather very old family) recipe for the blog and taking pics, bbqing possibly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X