• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tulip the young

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tulip the young"

Collapse

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    If the UK votes to leave the EU what happens to Farage?
    He gets to build a house on the fourth plinth at nelsons column AND get it paid for with a 5% tax on houses bought rented by people under 30.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Cheap refined carbohydrates.

When you weren't in secondary school how often did you stuff your face with crisps?

The food the kids are eating and given by foodbanks will fill you up eventually but you will end up with lack of certain vitamin and minerals as a potato has more vitamin and minerals in it than a packet of pasta.
    You know they have nutritionists design the meals and strive to provide 3 days worth of food that helps? Obviously not as good as a fresh salad but a lot better than dry toast.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    you know that is because the lefty Guardian reading job centre staff have screwed up their benefits or sanctioned them for using the wrong pen on the form.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    High net worth individuals can live anywhere they please.
    Rules you and sasguru out then

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Interesting that there are more obese kids around than ever before.

Cheap refined carbohydrates.

When you weren't in secondary school how often did you stuff your face with crisps?

The food the kids are eating and given by foodbanks will fill you up eventually but you will end up with lack of certain vitamin and minerals as a potato has more vitamin and minerals in it than a packet of pasta.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You want to get in quick then because once the referendum is over and the UK decides it wants to leave the EU then you won't be able to
    High net worth individuals can live anywhere they please.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Who cares, his work is done in that case.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Tulip the young

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I'm gonna vote NO
    No to leaving or no to staying in? If we vote to leave, watch out for multiple referenda until we get it right. I expect we will get the following boxes:

O I wish the UK to remain in the European Union
    O I wish the UK to leave the European Union and have my ghoolies fried in sulphuric acid

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Good luck with that. I will be watching from a large villa in Spain with great interest how that turns out for you.
    Good luck with that too. Expats may be taxed up to 98% on worldwide earnings, including deemed rental income

OH in "they will find you, unless they think you're already dead" mode

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied

I would like benefits to be given out in vouchers that are only redeemable against certain things.
    Like being ginger ?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Good luck with that. I will be watching from a large villa in Spain with great interest how that turns out for you.
    You want to get in quick then because once the referendum is over and the UK decides it wants to leave the EU then you won't be able to

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Unless they vote UKIP, in which case they will be living in 1950's, 1960's and 1970's Britain MKII.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

I would like benefits to be given out in vouchers that are only redeemable against certain things.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    You guys were bought up with silver spoons.

I used to love the school milk.

We should bring it back for the little darlings. After all they are virtually wasting away.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10186142.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X