• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why Do People...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why Do People..."

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Noddy Holder
    Dave B , you are not allowed to use an avitar of me on a public bulletin board , you can send me loads of cash tho , as I am pennyless and you contractors earn bundles.

By the way guys love the tax evasion stuff , didnt work out for me tho

Just as well I'm not then isn't it

Guess again. The clue was in the last post

Leave a comment:

• Noddy Holder
    replied
    Copyright

Dave B , you are not allowed to use an avitar of me on a public bulletin board , you can send me loads of cash tho , as I am pennyless and you contractors earn bundles.

By the way guys love the tax evasion stuff , didnt work out for me tho

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    With all due respect, I'm not being funny, but basically, at the end of the day, no offence, Chico is a twat.
    Last edited by sasguru; 2 October 2006, 13:46.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    DaveB, you've changed your avatar...

Shame.

I liked the old one better...
    I had to, apparently the old one was giving the game away!

Originally posted by sunnysan
    Your Avatar says it all......
    Originally posted by DaveB
    It does? Damn, time to change it again then.
    Besides, I'm in a funky kind of mood today.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    DaveB, you've changed your avatar...

Shame.

I liked the old one better...
    Didn't you know it's official update your avatar day today \o/

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Well, it comes from knowing that I am superior in every respect to the original poster. Destroying their hopes and dreams is like a mercy killing. Far better to put the miserable little sh*t out of his delusory existence than for him to carry on clinging to some notion of merit. It is Darwinian; I am the shark that rules this board, you are just a titbit.
    No offense Jabber, but you really are a tw@t.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Always say no offense just after being as insulting as they can possibly be? Do they think that it suddenly makes publically ridculing and destroying somebody hopes and dreams somehow better ?
    Well, it comes from knowing that I am superior in every respect to the original poster. Destroying their hopes and dreams is like a mercy killing. Far better to put the miserable little sh*t out of his delusory existence than for him to carry on clinging to some notion of merit. It is Darwinian; I am the shark that rules this board, you are just a titbit.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    I'm not being funny, but you're a tw@t.
    Now i don't know if you are calling me a tw@t or just adding to the list of stupid things people say...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    With all due respect <insert condescending remark here> ....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm not being funny, but you're a tw@t.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    and why do they say "at the end of the day" ? whats that about do i have to wait until midnight for them to make sense?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    started a topic Why Do People...

Why Do People...

Always say no offense just after being as insulting as they can possibly be? Do they think that it suddenly makes publically ridculing and destroying somebody hopes and dreams somehow better ?

Working...
X