• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gruffalo's are not from Australia"

Collapse

• tractor
    replied

FTAOD Browntractor was not even a distant relation.

Displayed many of the obvious sockie traits from day 1.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Yet another Cojack PMS episode, nothing to see here, move on.

Why some people are made moderators when clearly they are incompetent I do not know.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Why some people are made moderators when clearly they are incompetent I do not know.
    Yes it's all rather strange, Cojak seems to ban people on a whim, based on they might be the reincarnation of some long gone poster.

Time for her to stand down as moderator me thinks.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

We should give MF another crack at it.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    My understanding was that Gruffalos came from Wilmslow and Browntractors came a long way from Aussie land.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I believe the title of the rogues gallery thread is Who's been banned and why.
    I think he was banned for not being Australian. Best keep head down, Bruce...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Indeed, I'm not seeing anything more offensive than a Greengrocer's Apostrophe
    I believe the title of the rogues gallery thread is Who's been banned and why.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Indeed he is.

Wonder why he got banned.
    Indeed, I'm not seeing anything more offensive than a Greengrocer's Apostrophe

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Banned? I thought Gruffalo == Wilmslow

Say what you like about AL - but he never got his apostrophes wrong!
    Indeed he is.

Wonder why he got banned.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Banned? I thought Gruffalo == Wilmslow

Say what you like about AL - but he never got his apostrophes wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Gruffalo
    started a topic Gruffalo's are not from Australia

Gruffalo's are not from Australia

No idea who this Aussie person is, I have not been around for a few years!

Working...
X