• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: deputy speaker

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "deputy speaker"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Labour peer does something a bit colourful in private and all hell falls on him. Conservative MP and Chancellor of the Exchequer did something colourful, pictures posted and the originator gets arrested, hmmm! Did she actually get done? I can't remember...

https://twitter.com/RealNatalieRowe/...86010118455296

George Osborne and Natalie Rowe: Police raid home of ex-vice madam about to tell all on wild parties involving top Tories - Mirror Online

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    if they were filmed for the front page of the Sun I would imagine the bank would let them go.
    It would probably be more successful career than in bank anyway.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Wouldn't banks run out of employees if that was the case
    if they were filmed for the front page of the Sun I would imagine the bank would let them go.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    and he has been 'retired'.

lets be serious if any other employee was found dosed up on coke and shagging hookers on exes I doubt we could continue using the works canteen.
    Wouldn't banks run out of employees if that was the case

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    and he has been 'retired'.

lets be serious if any other employee was found dosed up on coke and shagging hookers on exes I doubt we could continue using the works canteen.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    He was claiming the prostitutes and coke on expenses?

Is that true? I didn't realise that.
    The way it was phrased was that he was claiming £200 a day for "Lunch" and that was what was paying for the coke and hookers.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Throw in the bishop of bath and wells and a few sheep and the ideas a good one
    Is he the Mendacious Bishop?

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    what are you suggesting a honey trap with FLC & MF dressed as schoolgirls with a few ounces of Sherbert Dib-Dab to stich up Gideon?
    Throw in the bishop of bath and wells and a few sheep and the ideas a good one

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    more this :

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    what are you suggesting a honey trap with FLC & MF dressed as schoolgirls with a few ounces of Sherbert Dib-Dab to stich up Gideon?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    Cameron on the news. Asking if it is appropriate that someone who behaves in this way is passing legislation
    ?

Now who put forward the dividend Tax legislation again?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Cameron on the news. Asking if it is appropriate that someone who behaves in this way is passing legislation
    ?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    (1) We are paying because he was claiming on expenses. (2) The Lords and MPs have made it their business to judge and moralise over us unlike the French.
    can we get our MPs to sort the french out???

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    (1) We are paying because he was claiming on expenses. (2) The Lords and MPs have made it their business to judge and moralise over us unlike the French.
    He was claiming the prostitutes and coke on expenses?

Is that true? I didn't realise that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X