• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Stock Market

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stock Market"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Every cloud has a silver lining...
    Do Giant Alien Lizards catch syphilis? I thought they had superior immune systems, coping with all that bacteria in their mouths and so on.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Pump & Dump eh?

No just very likely you will catch syphillis. At the ver least she will never talk to you again.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by DGK
    Anyone into the share game should buy EME first thing Monday. My sister's hubby works next plot to their sugarloaf site. Just need to find me a broker and I'm in. Got the news Friday about 6am but was too busy to ring around. Closed up 13%-ish.
    Pump & Dump eh?

Thought that was illegal

Leave a comment:

• DGK
    replied
    Anyone into the share game should buy EME first thing Monday. My sister's hubby works next plot to their sugarloaf site. Just need to find me a broker and I'm in. Got the news Friday about 6am but was too busy to ring around. Closed up 13%-ish.

Leave a comment:

• teabag
    replied
    Footsie was back up to 6,000...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I know what kind of people they are - would you invest into Enron if you knew who CEO and CFO were really like?

That said I have some GAZP shares - got them for free during privatisation in 1991, going to sell them in the next couple of month.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    You say that as if those two facts are related.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Gazprom is overvalued - I am from the region where it is actually based.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    How big's big?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Emerging markets are those scary ones like Brazil, Thailand, Russia etc., extremely volatile but great fun because even if they drop 50% you can get a quadrupling within months on some stocks.

I use Cortal-Consors a German on-line trading platform, quite good gives me access to most key stock exchanges and importantly NYSE and NASDAQ, which you really need for Brasil and Mexico for example, and its cheap max. EUR 69, so for big positions costs you virtually nothing.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    got a huge stash of BT shares bought at £2.02 and £2.11, considering sellin them but am hopful the price will hit £2.80 soon

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    what was the site you use to do the trading...
    whats and emerging market?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    started a topic Stock Market

Stock Market

Been trading hard recently...

Got a huge position in Emerging Markets ...

Working...
X