• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "There are currently 1227 users online. 156 members and 1071 guests"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Welcome
    WmsS!

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    As long as it's not HMRC carrying out its consultation on IR35 them I'm OK with that.
    Of course not, dialog with anyone but agents, accountants and brollies is only a sham anyway.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post

That would be the IPSE freeloaders looking for the news.
    As long as it's not HMRC carrying out its consultation on IR35 them I'm OK with that.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Stamkos91 View Post
    Hello

Lurked for over a year, you inspired me to sign up.

Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Stamkos91
    replied
    Hello

Lurked for over a year, you inspired me to sign up.

Leave a comment:

• MadDawg
    replied
    Is there a sockie amnesty?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Feel free to connect to the site from all of the machines in your offices or tell your contractor mates. We are close to the record of 1,288 people on the forum. That was in 2013 so be wicked to see it beaten
    Opened up chrome and safari on my phone, and the user count went up by two

#EveryLittleHelps

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I think the last record was due to one of the BN66 events. I remember when the initial judgements came out in 2010 I think it was - that was the first time the forum went over 1,000 people online. And then the server fell over
    Have you fed the hamster today?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Very impressive since most of the BN66 lot have their own forum now....
    I think the last record was due to one of the BN66 events. I remember when the initial judgements came out in 2010 I think it was - that was the first time the forum went over 1,000 people online. And then the server fell over

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Feel free to connect to the site from all of the machines in your offices or tell your contractor mates. We are close to the record of 1,288 people on the forum. That was in 2013 so be wicked to see it Brillopad beaten with a soggy cactus
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Very impressive since most of the BN66 lot have their own forum now....

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Feel free to connect to the site from all of the machines in your offices or tell your contractor mates. We are close to the record of 1,288 people on the forum. That was in 2013 so be wicked to see it beaten

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    My spellchecker does that too. You should retype it and add 'sockies'
    Thanks!

I blame my sockie master...

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    1069 HMRC sickies. sasguru. AndyW.

HTH
    My spellchecker does that too. You should retype it and add 'sockies'

There are currently 1227 users online. 156 members and 1071 guests
    That would be the IPSE freeloaders looking for the news.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Don't be a stranger.

1069 HMRC sockies. sasguru. AndyW.

HTH
    Last edited by BrilloPad; 8 July 2015, 13:52. Reason: Thanks tractor

Leave a comment:

Working...
X