• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The "Can I claim... through business expenses?" thread"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    I met George Michael once in Hampstead Heath's bog. He was stoned, pissed and thought that he was in Club Tropicana...��
    At least the drinks were free.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Depends, is watersports part of your business ?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    course you can if you are an MP

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    I met George Michael once in Hampstead Heath's bog. He was stoned, pissed and thought that he was in Club Tropicana...🌵

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    6 in the end.

Some of us have real life work to do.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Is that what was Sinclair's? The area is quite good now for ale, only the Prince of Wales lets it down.
    Sinclairs, yeah, that rings a bell, used to be covered in old style tetleys imagery. It's got a little alley with wheelie bins in it just outside. I remember spotting a mate of mine getting a gobble from some lucky tart behind those bins in the mid 90's. I LinkedIn with the same tart just this week by coincidence. She's a pimp now, I reckon she's gonna do well.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    It's only there for the bogs now. Times have moved on in my view. Have tried the head of steam next door (mill hill)? Much more suitable meeting venue😀
    Is that what was Sinclair's? The area is quite good now for ale, only the Prince of Wales lets it down.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    If you need help discussing and choosing the best sports related underwear, we're here to help.
    Sad. Just...sad.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    It's only there for the bogs now. Times have moved on in my view. Have tried the head of steam next door (mill hill)? Much more suitable meeting venue😀

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Still too rich for my liking. Has the Scarborough Taps closed down?
    Scabby Taps? Open and doing a roaring trade, Leeds is definitely the new Bolton for me.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    It's 20p at Leeds.
    Still too rich for my liking. Has the Scarborough Taps closed down?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2085990

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Can I claim I didn't fart through expenses.

God that stinks. but it wasn't me

anyone want 10% of that bastid ??

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    It's 20p at Leeds but there's a knack if you pull the turnstile back a bit then you can squeeze through. Same trick worked at Birmingham New Street but although I was successful, my mate got caught by the toilet guy.

At a Glory hole ?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    It's 30p to use the toilets at Waterloo station. Make sure you get a receipt.
    It's 20p at Leeds but there's a knack if you pull the turnstile back a bit then you can squeeze through. Same trick worked at Birmingham New Street but although I was successful, my mate got caught by the toilet guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X