• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Latest LinkedIn WTF!"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I've sent our mutual contact a birthday message saying you were being Mr Humbug....
    His birthday was yesterday though!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I've sent our mutual contact a birthday message saying you were being Mr Humbug....

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    It gives you an excuse to say hello. Can't see anything wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    More people found a job through LinkedIn last year than through monster.com

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Indeed.

I had a few 'happy birthday!' messages from random ex colleagues at the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    At least a birthday is better than a sodding "work anniversary"
    I was asked to congratulate someone who was "celebrating 1 year at Looking for new opportunities".

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    At least a birthday is better than a sodding "work anniversary"

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    For a while now, the most visits I have had are from financial advisors
    Rich bas**rd

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Why is LinkedIn now asking me to "Say happy birthday" to my contacts, unless they are bringing in cakes by the printer I will pass.

This really is becoming LinkedBook isn't it
    For a while now, the most visits I have had are from financial advisors

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic Latest LinkedIn WTF!

Latest LinkedIn WTF!

Why is LinkedIn now asking me to "Say happy birthday" to my contacts, unless they are bringing in cakes by the printer I will pass.

This really is becoming LinkedBook isn't it

Working...
X