• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Andy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Andy"

Collapse

• chubba
    replied
    I thought sadguru was quite good too. Not very imaginative but did make me chuckle.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    guru

That was about as witty as it got

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    guru

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Asterix
    You can slag him off as much as you want now (although somehow I think you won't). I know it's stupid, but it was one of a kind, bit like the other characters here before him (DBNO etc)
    The other trolls were at least intermittently entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Jefferson
    replied
    Has he gone???

Leave a comment:

• Asterix
    replied
    Missing him !

You can slag him off as much as you want now (although somehow I think you won't). I know it's stupid, but it was one of a kind, bit like the other characters here before him (DBNO etc)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Asterix
    I wonder how his 'alter ego' sasguru (or sadguru, as he used to call him) will take it.
    I am, to use an oft misused word, devastated

Leave a comment:

• Asterix
    replied
    Alter Ego

I wonder how his 'alter ego' sasguru (or sadguru, as he used to call him) will take it.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Was he not all/any of the following;

Joe Black.
    Joe Blacker
    Joe Blackest
    AussieITman - not sure about this one

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    He asked for it in my opinion by:
    • replying to every post
    • starting too many pointless threads
    • writing like a child
    • asking to be banned by saying 'ban me, I don't care'

He'll probably be back. I don't think Andyw was his first account here either.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Hang on I didnt ban him. I just told the moderator to 'have a word'

Personally I would have tracked his IP address. Contacted his provider. Got his address. Gone round to his house. Knocked on the door and slapped his mother for letting her son play unsupervised on the computer.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Nasty sod MF. We want Andy back. PS I also like wasps.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    okay, starting from now!

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife
    Can one of you code monkeys write something that will instantly ban anyone posting over 10 posts per day or who mentions anal f1sting.
    You'll be first to go then, Pondlife

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Can one of you code monkeys write something that will instantly ban anyone posting over 10 posts per day or who mentions anal f1sting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X