• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans"

Collapse

• Tasslehoff
    replied
    TFA,

Looking for new motors for my impending daily 2 hour motorway round trip

Hopefully drinking.

Your good self?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Huh? Is this some kind of "if the Greens get in power" roleplay?
    nope if that happens we just set fire to agents to keep warm.

no its like Body Shop or Tupperware parties but the wife buys something even less useful!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Tonight Mrs V is off to a candle party
    Huh? Is this some kind of "if the Greens get in power" roleplay?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    nothing much
    just bumming around and taking it easy

Leave a comment:

• rob s
    replied
    Eating. Walking. Drinking. GoT. Factorio. Helping missus with her Plan B business.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    TFA

Tonight Mrs V is off to a candle party so its Daddy Daycare.

Tomorrow removing the remains of the 4 holly trees in the back garden. I have a ton bag filled with shredded holly and about 2 more to fill.

Laying out the shuttering for the base for my Manshack ready for next weeks concrete party.

Sunday My Dad is coming over so we will probably sit drinking tea and do a bit of gardening.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Visit some WWII themed event up in North Wales, as an excuse to use my camera

If the missus is well enough maybe take my Bigma and try and scout the locations in Snowdonia they're using to film the latest Arthurian film for a bit of celeb spotting

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    TFA
    We're off to Donington for the BTCC, a little bit of rain on Sunday will liven things up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    mainly drink based.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Training training training. Followed by eating. And more training.
    I might do the eating part.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Check on the chilli plants (not a euphemism)
    Sit on my hoop.
    So the latter IS a euphemism?

I shall be watching the F1 since it's live on BBC, at a reasonable time. If the weather's nice I will be out in the garden either sitting about, or pottering with seeds and ants.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Recovering from feeling dog rough all week here in the office!

In reality, little chance of that with a 2 year old..... :-(

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Painting just about everything that can be painted in the garden.

Scarifying grass.

Reading Lucene in Action

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    TFA, yourself?

Tonight: a friend’s birthday bash
    Tomorrow: Fixing the shower, tidy my study, change the water in the hot tub, Agent Orange on the weeds in the yard, finish a new dice bag for BGG
    Sunday: Bread making & game playing (Only War)

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking!

Chiropractor tonight to repair my damages limbs :-( Will keep working on the RPG I am running a week or two to finish off the props etc.

Tomorrow - take the kids to gymnastics and then into town to sort out Mrs MUN's phone. Nothing planned in the evening, might repair some kit and put a new handle on my heater shield.

Sunday - take everyone to church and nap for an hour. Fight training in the evening, will hopefully have working limbs and a new shield to try out.

You?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Tonight cooking dinner for me and mrs 5*
    Tomorrow morning training, afternoon taking young un and mrs 5* into town shopping.
    Sunday morning doing jobs. Sunday afternoon watching the FA Cup semi final.

You ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X