• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bob Contractor Cracker on Immigration Boards!"

Collapse

• Zero Liability
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Sheesh. I sometimes wonder why we bother trying to 'keep it clean and legal' - seems that no one else bothers.

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Documents/500000Final.pdf
    Including HMRC. I'll go and cry a jar of crocodile's tears for them.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Are you sure?

Sorry lad, you are losing your edge.

HTH
    There is always one hopeless case....

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Oh Wanderer replied!! I can't believe his left us to go post on the immigration forums instead. We ain't that bad are we?????
    Are you sure?

Sorry lad, you are losing your edge.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I'm glad to be of service... Although I didn't think I was the main protagonist of the 'taking our jobs' type posts. They are a bit of an easy target in general due to posts such as the one linked so maybe I did upset them more than any other race or religion. I'll up my game to make sure they are aware I hate everyone...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'd respond as well but for some reason I appear to be banned even though I've never had an account on the site
    Your reputation precedes on that board NLUK...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/emp...ctoruk#p858314

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Sheesh. I sometimes wonder why we bother trying to 'keep it clean and legal' - seems that no one else bothers.

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Documents/500000Final.pdf

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I'd respond as well but for some reason I appear to be banned even though I've never had an account on the site

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Oh Wanderer replied!! I can't believe his left us to go post on the immigration forums instead. We ain't that bad are we?????

Leave a comment:

• stek
    started a topic Bob Contractor Cracker on Immigration Boards!

Bob Contractor Cracker on Immigration Boards!

Dividends clarification : Indefinite Leave to Remain • Immigrationboards.com

I am working as contractor with Limited Company. I am taking salary and Dividends. My Limited Company Bank Account has Over Draft Facility and i do withdraw money whenever i get paid from third paid. so it is always overdrawn. Money i've withdrawn as Dividends or Expenses apart from Salary.

I have my ILR due in January and want to show my Dividends and Salary, Can i show my Dividends when my Limited Company Account is OverDraft?

Working...
X