• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Front page of times - muslamic paedophiles"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Some bible quotes
    Koran 23:5-6 looks a little suspicious. The Muslim scholars dance around it but don't reject it like most modern christians do with the more ridiculous parts of the 'good books' I mean the Pope is handing out condoms now!

I don't remember Jesus marrying a 9 year old or consummating it.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Is it safe to post this sort of thing from one of the "scholarly" works of the religion of peace?
    What you posted is a pamphlet published by ISIS. It is not a "scholarly work" and is rejected out of hand by the overwhelming majority of Muslims.

Meanwhile, in the Bible…

Exodus 21:

7 When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8 If she does not please her master, who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed; he shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt unfairly with her. 9 If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her as with a daughter. 10 If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish the food, clothing, or marital rights of the first wife. 11 And if he does not do these three things for her, she shall go out without debt, without payment of money.
    20 When a slave-owner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. 21 But if the slave survives for a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner’s property.
    Leviticus 25:

44 As for the male and female slaves whom you may have, it is from the nations around you that you may acquire male and female slaves. 45 You may also acquire them from among the aliens residing with you, and from their families that are with you, who have been born in your land; and they may be your property. 46 You may keep them as a possession for your children after you, for them to inherit as property. These you may treat as slaves, but as for your fellow Israelites, no one shall rule over the other with harshness.
    No doubt you can find cases of people who claimed to be Christian and cited such words in an attempt to justify slavery. Try poking around the southern United States and you'll probably still find a few.

If you read the words of zealots, you'll find zealotry, but it doesn't tell you jack tulip about the non-zealot majority; and that applies to any belief system whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Because the headline would have started with 'MUSLIM...' I mean c'mon really?
    prove it!

oh you can't can you....

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    how do you know?
    Because the headline would have started with 'MUSLIM...' I mean c'mon really?

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    1400 years ago and in context the behaviour of the Prophet is taken not only as an example, but as an instruction on the proper way to behave, the words of the Imams, scholars and Koranic schools are taken not only as gospel, but as lessons on how to comport oneself.
    The thread was started on the subject of Islam and paedophilia with a side order of generalised sexual nastiness, I simply posted on topic, not in response to your point.

Yet many a muslim would disagree with you and its stated aim is to create a state run on strict religious principles, those laid down in books that aren't up for debate, they're pretty much known to be true copies of what the Prophet states was dictated by Allah. The Bible on the other hand is a bag of fragments that is known to have been re-edited massively by agenda merchants.
    So the early muslims who came in the months and years after Islam was formed didn't destroy these relics and artefacts but ISIS are the standard bearers you now look to for the truth? In fact ISIS are looting these ancient pieces of history and selling them on (always a market in the west for this sort of thing ask the Greeks), thugs on a par with Adolf's lot.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Not a muslim obviously...
    how do you know?

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    what religion if any was she?
    Not a muslim obviously...

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    1400 years ago and in context the behaviour of the Prophet is taken not only as an example, but as an instruction on the proper way to behave, the words of the Imams, scholars and Koranic schools are taken not only as gospel, but as lessons on how to comport oneself.
    The thread was started on the subject of Islam and paedophilia with a side order of generalised sexual nastiness, I simply posted on topic, not in response to your point.
    So does that mean that all muslims todays are paedos? For the record I think all religions are made up bollox and members of the 'god squad' deluded but I do think the kind of press reporting we see today can lead to civil unrest and maybe worse.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    And here we go, its a free for all again I see. I was trying to highlight the fact that the press jump on the supposed religious background of an ethnic scumbag kiddie fiddler while not considering it applicable in non muslim cases (even when its a woman). And the question I would ask is why so many catholic priests are following the example of an arab bloke who lived 1600 years ago? ... oh hang on maybe its not that easy to quantify...
    what religion if any was she?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    And here we go, its a free for all again I see. I was trying to highlight the fact that the press jump on the supposed religious background of an ethnic scumbag kiddie fiddler while not considering it applicable in non muslim cases (even when its a woman). And the question I would ask is why so many catholic priests are following the example of an arab bloke who lived 1600 years ago? ... oh hang on maybe its not that easy to quantify...

Isis are to Islam what the Nazi's were to Christianity, maybe engage your brain before using their doctrine as an argument to back up your point of view?
    Yet many a muslim would disagree with you and its stated aim is to create a state run on strict religious principles, those laid down in books that aren't up for debate, they're pretty much known to be true copies of what the Prophet states was dictated by Allah. The Bible on the other hand is a bag of fragments that is known to have been re-edited massively by agenda merchants.
    Last edited by TykeMerc; 28 September 2015, 15:50.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Woman gets life term for child abuse - BBC News

No mention of religious faith I see... (probably that satanic CofE sect I reckon!)
    I am far more concerned that she only got a minimum of 24 years.

To be fair, that was Norfolk news where such behaviour is common place.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Is it safe to post this sort of thing from one of the "scholarly" works of the religion of peace?

So rape, abuse and sex slavery is officially condoned.

On the paedophilia front there was a publication of what they can do sexually to female children before and during puberty, it wasn't pretty reading for the sensitivities of a filthy Zionist type like me.

Since ISIS is proclaimed to be run on strict Islamic rules, according to the Koran, supported by many an Imam and Koranic scholars then their behaviour must be regarded as reasonably normal for adherents.

Oh wasn't one of the wives of the Prophet (peace be upon him etc) supposedly 6 at marriage and 9 or 10 on consummation of said marriage? I believe the name Aisha is accepted. It's generally accepted he was 53 at the time. Having sexual relations with a 10 year old child is called what I wonder?

Little tricky to state that Islam doesn't directly condone paedophilia when it was practised by the greatest Prophet of all. Is it possible to discredit this thread, the OP and his typical modus operandi much further?
    Isis are to Islam what the Nazi's were to Christianity, maybe engage your brain before using their doctrine as an argument to back up your point of view?

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied

On the paedophilia front there was a publication of what they can do sexually to female children before and during puberty, it wasn't pretty reading for the sensitivities of a filthy Zionist type like me.

Since ISIS is proclaimed to be run on strict Islamic rules, according to the Koran, supported by many an Imam and Koranic scholars then their behaviour must be regarded as reasonably normal for adherents.

Oh wasn't one of the wives of the Prophet (peace be upon him etc) supposedly 6 at marriage and 9 or 10 on consummation of said marriage? I believe the name Aisha is accepted. It's generally accepted he was 53 at the time. Having sexual relations with a 10 year old child is called what I wonder?

Little tricky to state that Islam doesn't directly condone paedophilia when it was practised by the greatest Prophet of all. Is it possible to discredit this thread, the OP and his typical modus operandi much further?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied

Question 1: What is al-sabi?

Al-Sabi is a woman from among ahl al-harb [the people of war] who has been captured by Muslims.

Question 2: What makes al-sabi permissible?

What makes al-sabi permissible [i.e., what makes it permissible to take such a woman captive] is [her] unbelief. Unbelieving [women] who were captured and brought into the abode of Islam are permissible to us, after the imam distributes them [among us].

Question 3: Can all unbelieving women be taken captive?

There is no dispute among the scholars that it is permissible to capture unbelieving women [who are characterized by] original unbelief [kufr asli], such as the kitabiyat [women from among the People of the Book, i.e., Jews and Christians] and polytheists. However, [the scholars] are disputed over [the issue of] capturing apostate women. The consensus leans toward forbidding it, though some people of knowledge think it permissible. We [ISIS] lean toward accepting the consensus….

Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?

It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: “[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5–6].”…

Question 5: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive immediately after taking possession [of her]?

If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately after taking possession of her. However, if she isn’t, her uterus must be purified [first]….

Question 6: Is it permissible to sell a female captive?

It is permissible to buy, sell, or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property, which can be disposed of as long as that doesn’t cause [the Muslim ummah] any harm or damage.

Question 7: Is it permissible to separate a mother from her children through [the act of] buying and selling?

It is not permissible to separate a mother from her prepubescent children through buying, selling, or giving away [a captive or slave]. [But] it is permissible to separate them if the children are grown and mature.

Question 8: If two or more [men] buy a female captive together, does she then become [sexually] permissible to each of them?

It is forbidden to have intercourse with a female captive if [the master] does not own her exclusively. One who owns [a captive] in partnership [with others] may not have sexual intercourse with her until the other [owners] sell or give him [their share].

Question 9: If the female captive was impregnated by her owner, can he then sell her?

He can’t sell her if she becomes the mother of a child….

Question 10: If a man dies, what is the law regarding the female captive he owned?

Female captives are distributed as part of his estate, just as all [other parts] of his estate [are distributed]. However, they may only provide services, not intercourse, if a father or [one of the] sons has already had intercourse with them, or if several [people] inherit them in partnership.

Question 11: May a man have intercourse with the female slave of his wife?

A man may not have intercourse with the female slave of his wife, because [the slave] is owned by someone else.

Question 12: May a man kiss the female slave of another, with the owner’s permission?

A man may not kiss the female slave of another, for kissing [involves] pleasure, and pleasure is prohibited unless [the man] owns [the slave] exclusively.

Question 13: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?

It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse.

Question 14: What private parts of the female slave’s body must be concealed during prayer?

Her private body parts [that must be concealed] during prayer are the same as those [that must be concealed] outside [prayer], and they [include] everything besides the head, neck, hands, and feet.

Question 15: May a female slave meet foreign men without wearing a hijab?

A female slave is allowed to expose her head, neck, hands, and feet in front of foreign men if fitna [enticement] can be avoided. However, if fitna is present, or of there is fear that it will occur, then it [i.e., exposing these body parts becomes] forbidden.

Question 16: Can two sisters be taken together while taking slaves?

It is permissible to have two sisters, a female slave and her aunt [her father’s sister], or a female slave and her aunt [from her mother’s side]. But they cannot be together during intercourse, [and] whoever has intercourse with one of them cannot have intercourse with the other, due to the general [consensus] over the prohibition of this.

Question 17: What is al-’azl?

Al-’azl is refraining from ejaculating on a woman’s pudendum [i.e., coitus interruptus].

Question 18: May a man use the al-’azl [technique] with his female slave?

A man is allowed [to use] al-’azl during intercourse with his female slave with or without her consent.

Question 19: Is it permissible to beat a female slave?

It is permissible to beat the female slave as a [form of] darb ta’deeb [disciplinary beating], [but] it is forbidden to [use] darb al-takseer [literally, breaking beating], [darb] al-tashaffi [beating for the purpose of achieving gratification], or [darb] al-ta’dheeb [torture beating]. Further, it is forbidden to hit the face.

Question 20: What is the ruling regarding a female slave who runs away from her master?

A male or female slave’s running away [from their master] is among the gravest of sins….

Question 21: What is the earthly punishment of a female slave who runs away from her master?

She [i.e., the female slave who runs away from her master] has no punishment according to the sharia of Allah; however, she is [to be] reprimanded [in such a way that] deters others like her from escaping.

Question 22: Is it permissible to marry a Muslim [slave] or a kitabiyya [i.e., Jewish or Christian] female slave?

It is impermissible for a free [man] to marry Muslim or kitabiyat female slaves, except for those [men] who feared to [commit] a sin, that is, the sin of fornication….

Question 24: If a man marries a female slave who is owned by someone else, who is allowed to have intercourse with her?

A master is prohibited from having intercourse with his female slave who is married to someone else; instead, the master receives her service, [while] the husband [gets to] enjoy her [sexually].

Question 25: Are the huddoud [Koranic punishments] applied to female slaves?

If a female slave committed what necessitated the enforcement of a hadd [on her], a hadd [is then] enforced on her—however, the hadd is reduced by half within the hudud that accepts reduction by half….

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    It wasn't relevant.

If ethnic or religion is involved in the offence its important. e.g. Catholic priests abuse young boys.
    Aah yes all muslims are paedos (Catholic Priests, taxi drivers, all the same), i forgot that for a second.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X