• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Farmer giles

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Farmer giles"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    You have to use thin wire (insulated of course) and wrap several coils around each one. Then plug the two ends into a high-voltage supply.

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Tying them off at the throat usually works.
    Hehehehe... Ta.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
    I once was told that to cure piles/arse grapes/hemorrhoids what have you... you "starve" them by "tying them off", can anyone around here confirm if this is the case?
    Tying them off at the throat usually works.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Not likely until I clear these up you clown
    get a house brick. rub them gently with the brick, they will be gone in about three years or so

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Go F*** yourself
    Not likely until I clear these up you clown

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    It's a cry for medical advice you soft tulipes....
    Go F*** yourself

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    It's a cry for medical advice you soft tulipes....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    It's general?
    exactly.

where was your entrée ? where was the funny anecdote ? where was the punline ?
    jeez

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    mods

tie him off
    It's general?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I once was told that to cure piles/arse grapes/hemorrhoids what have you... you "starve" them by "tying them off", can anyone around here confirm if this is the case?
    On CUK they simply ban them ... Goodbye

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    mods

tie him off

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    started a topic Farmer giles

Farmer giles

Working...
X