• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "To sell or not to sell"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    You'll probably have to wait a lot longer if you think I give a tulip what you think.

Sad
    You'll be banned and onto the next one by then.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Yes, see post from 24 May 2005:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-am-i-gay.html

HTH
    You can be a raving willy woofter & still be married. Like Suity.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    On reflection was there even an inkling of your divorce/separation looming?
    Yes, see post from 24 May 2005:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-am-i-gay.html

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I don't have to wait very long at all, after every post you just can't resist chipping in.
    Just to laugh at the simpletons spod, just to laugh at them. You see, there's giving a tulip, and there's taking the piss.

Remember, you're the sad permie cockroach who comes on a contractor board, to attempt to wind people up. I'll always respond to a cock like that.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    You'll probably have to wait a lot longer if you think I give a tulip what you think.

Sad
    I don't have to wait very long at all, after every post you just can't resist chipping in.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm impressed he manages to do it consistently each day.
    AH, the irony, so rich. Yanks don't get that, so you don't surprise me.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I'm waiting around to see if anyone is impressed by your posturing and bullsh!t.

Sad

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm waiting around to see if anyone is impressed by your posturing and bullsh!t.
    I'm impressed he manages to do it consistently each day.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Ah, the permie posting on a contractors site again.

Why don't you do us all a favour, and fook off.

That was rhetorical too

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Who gives a sh!t?

Seriously, when the same old crowd publish crap like the above, are any of you really interested?
    Ah, the permie posting on a contractors site again.

Why don't you do us all a favour, and fook off.

That was rhetorical too

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Strangely enough I asked the estate agent about the market in Reigate on Monday, as we're umming and arghing on selling two properties we have, or keeping them another year.

He reckons for our properties (~£300k), he said the market is more active than it has been for a long time, with people bidding £5-10k less than asking. Houses are starting to shift, and he thinks it will get slightly better in Summer. People are looking at houses and offering for the right ones. He said prices were about the same now, as they were in 2010.

We're going to hold on for one more year, we have long term tenants in them, comfortably paying off the small mortage and rents are fairly high (£1100 for one, £1200 for the other).
    Who gives a sh!t?

Seriously, when the same old crowd publish crap like the above, are any of you really interested?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Obviously not.

Of course I know, it was a rhetorical question.

The chances are that in 2005 you had a different view on what you thought was going to happen.

Did you foresee your current circumstances? On reflection was there even an inkling of your divorce/separation looming?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Whatever Walter.
    Well, I am flattered.

Wrong, as always, but flattered you are trying to throw that line around, given its irony...

0/10

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Strangely enough I asked the estate agent about the market in Reigate on Monday, as we're umming and arghing on selling two properties we have, or keeping them another year.

He reckons for our properties (~£300k), he said the market is more active than it has been for a long time, with people bidding £5-10k less than asking. Houses are starting to shift, and he thinks it will get slightly better in Summer. People are looking at houses and offering for the right ones. He said prices were about the same now, as they were in 2010.

We're going to hold on for one more year, we have long term tenants in them, comfortably paying off the small mortage and rents are fairly high (£1100 for one, £1200 for the other).
    Whatever Walter.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Please don't let CUK 2.0 be lost when CUK 3.0 comes along. I don't want all my drivel to be lost to the ether. Let it stand for all eternity.
    This is CUK 3.0 you doofus. CUK_2.0_Is_Here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X