• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "11 dead in French shooting"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    Sky News doing its bit for the free press...not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbwcBYT0DI

The reporter 'I apologise for any viewer who might have been offended' by seeing a tiny glimpse of.. yadda

People in the UK must be sheeting it if they're that afraid of offending the loopy Musis.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Pinstripe fascists now in Scotland (actually they're already active in the UK): Hateful and here: German Anti-Islam extremists rally in Glasgow in bid to recruit Scots - Daily Record

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Sky News doing its bit for the free press...not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbwcBYT0DI

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Define irony

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30811401

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe they'll organise a coach trip up north.
    If they do that for suicide bombers then MegaBus will have loads of cheap singles from Durham to Bradford.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    I said infidels. Not
    Phew! That's alright then.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    That is a bigger reason to worry. They usually choose locations infested with infidels.
    Maybe they'll organise a coach trip up north.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    What, like my house?
    I said infidels. Not

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    They usually choose locations infested with infidels.
    What, like my house?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think the Guardian too? Not sure if they're doing it to take a stance or just jumping on the bandwagon to sell papers.

Anyway, there are virtually no Muslims in my part of the country so I'll sit and watch what happens in relative (I hope) safety. Islamic riots in Durham don't sound very likely.
    That is a bigger reason to worry. They usually choose locations infested with infidels.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I think the Guardian too? Not sure if they're doing it to take a stance or just jumping on the bandwagon to sell papers.

Anyway, there are virtually no Muslims in my part of the country so I'll sit and watch what happens in relative (I hope) safety. Islamic riots in Durham don't sound very likely.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    At least the Independent has the balls to show it unlike the BBC.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    and the UK media wont even show the latest hebdo cover in case it "offends"...
    Charlie Hebdo front cover: Prophet Mohamed cartoon published in first magazine edition since Paris terror attacks - Europe - World - The Independent

According to one commenter - it's all a Jewish conspiracy.

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    unbelievable

the president of turkey thinks the west were behind the charlie hebdo massacre

Turkish president accuses 'the West' of being behind Charlie Hebdo attacks | Daily Mail Online

and the UK media wont even show the latest hebdo cover in case it "offends"

Farage is correct

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    I know you're from Germany but the Salvation Army isn't a real army. Sleep easy.
    You could hurt someone with a trombone though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X