• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Stretching

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stretching"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've decided to do 15 minutes stretching each morning when I get up. Follow a nice simple video on YouTube by some yoga guy and stretch and shake out the stiffness. I feel invigorated

Does anyone else do this?
    Does it include touching your toes? Or maybe just being able to see your toes?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    On a serious note, anything but very light stretching without warming up is a recipe for a pulled muscle. I certainly wouldn't be doing any serious stretching routine first thing out of bed.
    Oh Christ, don't say that, expect "is it too early for stretching" threads for days on end

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    On a serious note, anything but very light stretching without warming up is a recipe for a pulled muscle. I certainly wouldn't be doing any serious stretching routine first thing out of bed.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Edit: In a similar vein I did once stumble across a video of a woman who could tie a bow with her labia.
    Maybe I've led a sheltered life but I didn't think the labia was capable of movement. I find it difficult enough to tie a bow with my hands.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    ah yes!
    the old 'saddle bags' look.

Must admit I moved on from that to the 'clam and prawn'

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    How do you stumble across that without typing "video of a woman tying her labia in a bow" into google?

Just asking like not saying anything dodgy involved!

I really can't remember - I think it may have been related to the fanny selfie thread.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    That's what running in the desert does to you. Just look at camels.

Edit: In a similar vein I did once stumble across a video of a woman who could tie a bow with her labia.
    How do you stumble across that without typing "video of a woman tying her labia in a bow" into google?

Just asking like not saying anything dodgy involved!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I used to know a chap who could pull his scrotum out and over his belt. It was his drunken pub party piece.
    That's what running in the desert does to you. Just look at camels.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I used to know a chap who could pull his scrotum out and over his belt. It was his drunken pub party piece.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Whats this ?

a fact hunt
    Indeed he is..

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Whats this ?

a fact hunt

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I've decided to do 15 minutes stretching each morning when I get up. Follow a nice simple video on YouTube by some yoga guy and stretch and shake out the stiffness. I feel invigorated

Stretching makes it makes it thinner just for the sake of half an inch. You could try tying some weights to it and hang it down your trousers. Alternatively just go for the penis enlargement operation

Leave a comment:

• Ramrod
    replied
    I stretch the truth every time I submit an invoice.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Here.

Sir Roger Moore must be over 100 and he's being doing it all his life.

qh

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

I think it is called knocking one out and not shaking one out... but you may do it differently!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X