• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bloody Sunday

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bloody Sunday"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Very touchy, ain't ya?
    Probably guilt...................I'm sure you will get over it - in prison

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    OK deluded soul. Without wanting to hijack the thread but seeing as you brought it up, I paid VAT, Corporation Tax and Income Tax although used a then, legal but highly dubious loophole to dodge paying my fair share. I've also paid a CTD for the amount of tax in dispute. All that remains is the completion of legal debate whether retrospection is relevant.
    Very touchy, ain't ya?
    Probably guilt...................I'm sure you will get over it.

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Still suffering from the delusion that contractors are immune from paying tax eh? How is that working for you?

OK deluded soul. Without wanting to hijack the thread but seeing as you brought it up, I paid VAT, Corporation Tax and Income Tax although used a then, legal loophole to reduce this. I've also paid a CTD for the amount of tax in dispute. All that remains is the completion of legal debate whether retrospection is relevant.

So, as I said, you arent correct but no change there.

Leave a comment:

• RasputinDude
    replied
    The peace process has been going quite well.
    "punishment" beatings are still pretty common. The bombing may have stopped but the campaign of intimidation and general thuggery are still pretty rife.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Then, quite simply, you arent a contractor.
    Still suffering from the delusion that contractors are immune from paying tax eh? How is that working for you?

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    At least I pay my taxes.
    And can also spell eejit.

Then, quite simply, you arent a contractor.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Oh, it was that post.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    RACIST!

Seriously I threatened with being chucked out of a pub once for using racist language during a Rangers v Celtic match because a Scottish guy I was with was shouting "F**** Fu***** Bas*****" at the TV.
    He sounds like a real intellectual. Do you still see much of him then?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    ******* know nothing ejit.
    At least I pay my taxes.
    And can also spell eejit.

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    A bunch of trigger-happy Paras went postal. Not that surprising if you have ever been unfortunate enough to spend any time in their company. Not the brightest crayons in the box. Truth be told, the rest of the Army are a bit embarrassed by them.

HTH
    ******* know nothing ejit.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The peace process has been going quite well. Seems a pity to drag up past events.

Especially as no-one seems to know what went on. This program will help no-one.
    A bunch of trigger-happy Paras went postal. Not that surprising if you have ever been unfortunate enough to spend any time in their company. Not the brightest crayons in the box. Truth be told, the rest of the Army are a bit embarrassed by them.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Just as well Martin McGuiness isn't a Pakistani or a Muslim, or you would have got banned for that

PS - Not disagreeing
    Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    it was shot in 2002, it was a whitewash then.

Both sides terrified and trigger happy. I'm surprised there weren't more deaths.

In view of the Sinn Fein behavior since I suspect there were people in the crowd who were tasked with starting violence.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X