• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ATW - are you rich yet????"

Collapse

• Helios
    replied
    Lol. Never knew the ATW was russian. I was born in Russia.

But unlike ATW habit for vodka, ive got a habit for carding. hehe

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    And that's just the police.....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Russian way would to be to burn the house and salt the ground. Using acid is better, but requires extra care while drunk.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Alexey,

the British are not surrender monkeys like you Russians, Xog took the fight to door of the land grabbers via the planning department

do try to keep up

no wonder your country is in the state it's in

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Did you move xog? If I remember correctly the only way you referred to your neighbours was "pikey scum" or something like this.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Afternoon Xog,

how's it going with your land grab neighbours ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    RR's back? Excellent! The abuse on this forum has been sadly lacking in any wit this last couple of years especially with little sign of SB either. Where ya been Rodger? Betty Ford clinic? Asylum for mad accountants?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Still paying for it then ATW?!!
    Paying with my undieing love

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "I'd post more but I just got back from night out in "Spearmint Rhino" with two cute girls who desperately need attention, and I don't want to disappoint them!"

Still paying for it then ATW?!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I've missed you, Wabbit

No one does smutty innuendos like you can...

*smoulders up to RR.... *

Leave a comment:

• Helios
    replied
    ATW Rocks.

He is a god amongst mortals. He has more money than Bill Gates, more bling than a LA Pimp and more power than darth vader.

ATW is the emperor of IT and anyone who doubts it is a penniless noob.

Long Live ATW

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I am fking loaded mate - I'd post more but I just got back from night out in "Spearmint Rhino" with two cute girls who desperately need attention, and I don't want to disappoint them!
    You should rephrase it as:

"I am fking loaded mate - I'd post more but I just got back from night out in "Spearmint Rhino" with two cute girls who desperately need attention, and I don't want to disappoint them as they paid for that!"

Threaded

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    real roger rabbit would know the circumstances that allowed me to talk about WW2 on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Roger Wabbit are you are one of the old fashioned trolls before my time?

Leave a comment:

• roger rabbit
    replied
    I can imagine myself being priapic like the Scott Monument posting on an IT site before I lost my wood just like you AtW. It delays the orgasm I suppose.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X