• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Working

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Working"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt
    Took you a long time! Couldn't you work that out from the name: darmstadt. Doh! Anyway, you're not far from me, I was here first, nah nah (Andyw mode!)

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    drove past your place a few weeks ago on the way back from a weekend in Heidelburg

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I do little enough during the week as it is, don't start asking silly questions like that now

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    blimey you're not far from me

Milan.
    Took you a long time! Couldn't you work that out from the name: darmstadt. Doh! Anyway, you're not far from me, I was here first, nah nah (Andyw mode!)

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes

Milan.

Yeah but you'll be working anyway.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    This weekend we shall be here and the evening will be http://www.watze.de.vu/ . Will also be doing some work.

Next weekend, these guys are in town.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    you lookin' at my bird ?

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    I was looking for flights for next week for a few days after we burn my mum. Nip back to sort a few things out, recharge etc and then back here. Can't stay at my place because I have let it out till Nov. Seeing if I can find somewhere to stay. There is a sale on for flights, but I don't fancy spending loads on a hotel room.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Benes Invoicing Ltd will be working this weekend

Francko incase you are wondering it's called making hay while the sun shines.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    when you going back ?

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    True about not knowing what day it is! They all look alike to me.

Rum - I wish. I could really handle a afternoon at the Royal Palms

Web Cam 1
    Web Cam 2

Good for totty, but they are normally yanks off the cruse ships.

This is bad - it's normaly Saturday afternoon that I get home sick. Starting on Friday afternoon means trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    language please !

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    Andy, you are such a F ucktard

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Trouble is ...you never know what day it is ! all that rum !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X