• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should we listen to his Blairship?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    I was far too liberal and tolerant in those days.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Followed by acid, burn, burn, acid, hack, fry, acid .....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    stabbity stab as Xoggy says!
    I don't anymore. I say

stabbity stab
    stab stab stabbity stab
    stab stab stabbity stab stab stab stabbity stab
    stabbity stab stab stab stabbity stab stab stab stabbity stab stab stab stabbity stab.....

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Blair said it was “worth appreciating” that having “faced these decisions in Government” he had learnt important lessons about battling terrorists in Iraq.
    Iraq was doing very well battling terrorists for itself until we arrived there.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I suppose one could always listen to his advice and do the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Maybe he thinks he's meant to be a Peas Envoy.
    thats it.

'praise be to Alan. Pease be upon him'

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Maybe there's too much peace in the Middle East so he needs a bit of war to justify his Peace Envoy title.
    Maybe he thinks he's meant to be a Peas Envoy.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    stabbity stab stab as already said

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I think that's only a part-time job. Or perhaps he's just advocating war in his spare time.
    Maybe there's too much peace in the Middle East so he needs a bit of war to justify his Peace Envoy title.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Interesting that in his role as a middle east peace envoy he is advocating war.
    I think that's only a part-time job. Or perhaps he's just advocating war in his spare time.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    ftfy

I forgot to put in a in my last post

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    He's Philanthropist of the Year don't ya know?

His kids are of an age where we can stick a rifle in their hands and send them over first. We'll be right laughing from the safety of the home front behind you.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Tony Blair: People should listen to my advice on Isis as I have been to war in Iraq before - Telegraph

Mr Blair, whose premiership was defined by the Iraq War, has said that although there may be “no appetite” for a ground fight it may become necessary.

However when challenged that he would be the last person people would turn to for advice of the threat posed by IS he said it was “worth appreciating” that having “faced these decisions in Government” he had learnt important lessons about battling terrorists in Iraq.

A pity he has not learnt about listening to the electorate. Or about inventing reasons to go to war.

Most of the electorate have realized that the West does no good in Iraq. We are best kept out of it. Shame our politicians are too stupid to understand.
    He's Philanthropist of the Year don't ya know?

His kids are of an age where we can stick a rifle in their hands and send them over first. We'll be right behind you.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a poll Should we listen to his Blairship?

Should we listen to his Blairship?

No
    23.08%
    I would rather hear AndyW's mum's toot-toot toot
    76.92%
    Tony Blair: People should listen to my advice on Isis as I have been to war in Iraq before - Telegraph

Mr Blair, whose premiership was defined by the Iraq War, has said that although there may be “no appetite” for a ground fight it may become necessary.

However when challenged that he would be the last person people would turn to for advice of the threat posed by IS he said it was “worth appreciating” that having “faced these decisions in Government” he had learnt important lessons about battling terrorists in Iraq.

A pity he has not learnt about listening to the electorate. Or about inventing reasons to go to war.

Most of the electorate have realized that the West does no good in Iraq. We are best kept out of it. Shame our politicians are too stupid to understand.

Working...
X