• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Englishman beheads Scotsman."

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    This thread started with a nasty taste in the mouth and hasn't improved. I'm locking it and don't expect a resurrection of it.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Are you one of those Better Together trolls, out to make nationalists look like twats? It's getting a bit obvious now.
    No that is minestrone.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Ok no hard feelings.....
    Are you one of those Better Together trolls, out to make nationalists look like twats? It's getting a bit obvious now.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by jemb View Post
    ok - fair doos - I rekon we're done with this......
    Ok no hard feelings.....

Leave a comment:

• jemb
    replied
    Product reviews, parenting tips and advice for parents | Mumsnet

Go there please, you will feel more at home.

HTH
    ok - fair doos - I rekon we're done with this......

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Uh? How does this tragedy impact you? Jeez - you don't know the guy or his family.
    You just AREN'T FUNNY.

This isn't humour - it's not very clever and very sad - probably a bit like you.
    Product reviews, parenting tips and advice for parents | Mumsnet

Go there please, you will feel more at home.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• jemb
    replied
    You don't think I'm funny, that's all you can say. You don't know me or the many people who try and see the humour in tradegy as a way of getting through it. I hope you never go to a real standup comedy show, you wet dullard.
    Uh? How does this tragedy impact you? Jeez - you don't know the guy or his family.
    You just AREN'T FUNNY.

This isn't humour - it's not very clever and very sad - probably a bit like you.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    but you're not funny....you may think you are, but really, honestly in your heart you know that you are friendless, unfunny and just a little bit sad.
    You don't think I'm funny, that's all you can say. You don't know me or the many people who try and see the humour in tradegy as a way of getting through it. I hope you never go to a real standup comedy show, you wet dullard.

Leave a comment:

• jemb
    replied
    Did you go private for the sense of humour bypass surgery?
    but you're not funny....you may think you are, but really, honestly in your heart you know that you are friendless, unfunny and just a little bit sad.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Not that shocking that you don't try and make a plea for a few more votes on another thread

Gosh - that's just what the 'Yes' campaign needed a lunatic IS tw@t beheading a man born in Yorkshire and educated in Perth. How many votes do you rekon that's worth?
    Did you go private for the sense of humour bypass surgery?

Leave a comment:

• jemb
    replied
    Not that shocking that you don't try and make a plea for a few more votes on another thread

An Englishman beheading a Scotsman on TV, surely that's a few yes votes? .
    Gosh - that's just what the 'Yes' campaign needed a lunatic IS tw@t beheading a man born in Yorkshire and educated in Perth. How many votes do you rekon that's worth?

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    I do wish the media wouldn't give such prominence to these evil acts. The reason the ISIS monsters (as David Cameron correctly calls them) do this is to gain publicity to their cause. Without the publicity they wouldn't do the acts.

But then on the other hand they are muslims, so perhaps they want to kill us all anyway ("kill the infidel" it says in the Koran).

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Why do they knee there and take it tho? I'm no brave heart but if it was me id be kicking and screaming before they'd even tied me up. Rather go out there with a fight and the albeit slim chance of getting away...
    Terror. If it were you kneeling there, you'd be frozen with terror.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Why do they knee there and take it tho? I'm no brave heart but if it was me id be kicking and screaming before they'd even tied me up. Rather go out there with a fight and the albeit slim chance of getting away...

Leave a comment:

• jemb
    replied
    Englishman beheads Scotsman? What sort of a title is that?

David Haines, born in England, educated in Scotland with a wife and child in Canada. An aid worker helping people in a foreign country at considerable risk to his own life, killed by a member of IS. This is a true tragedy.
    And the best you can do is Englishman beheads Scotsman?. Vile.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X