• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scottish independence: Tories cancel No vote 'champagne celebration'"

Collapse

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I've been working through it mate. I'm down as far as 'Matures' now....
    Obviously stamina comes with age.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Presumably. I've only ever got as far as the exciting toss-up between 'amatuers' and 'anal'. That's usually enough for me.
    I've been working through it mate. I'm down as far as 'Matures' now....

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Thought I'd missed the 'Select Committee' Link down the left. It would have had to be before 'Shemales' and 'Squirting'
    Presumably. I've only ever got as far as the exciting toss-up between 'amatuers' and 'anal'. That's usually enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    That article is from June...
    Yes I know but it's a good article that people maybe haven't seen before.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Sicko. Of course not, that's for nice pron. Here it is.
    Thought I'd missed the 'Select Committee' Link down the left. It would have had to be before 'Shemales' and 'Squirting'

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    He got 'creampied' by a select committee ???? Is it on xHamster ?????
    Sicko. Of course not, that's for nice pron. Here it is.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    YouGov poll commissioned by The Sunday Times has Yes ahead 51/49. Will be published tomorrow.
    On the YouGov website now

‘Yes’ campaign lead at 2 in Scottish Referendum

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Yes the yougov poll.

Last month yes 40% no 60%
    Tonight yes 51% no 49%
    Ah, it's not apparent from websites atm. Still don't trust him. Probably had it up his sleeve for a fortnight, waiting for the opportune moment.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Are you referring to a tweet from Rupert Murdoch about a 'shocking' poll? Regardless of his poll, after he got publically creampied during a select comittee hearing at Westminster, he's gonna be itching to get his own back.
    Yes the yougov poll.

Last month yes 40% no 60%
    Tonight yes 51% no 49%

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Are you referring to a tweet from Rupert Murdoch about a 'shocking' poll? Regardless of his poll, after he got publically creampied during a select comittee hearing at Westminster, he's gonna be itching to get his own back.
    He got 'creampied' by a select committee ???? Is it on xHamster ?????

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    wait until you see tomorrow morning's papers...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    YouGov poll commissioned by The Sunday Times has Yes ahead 51/49. Will be published tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    That article is from June...

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Yougov poll due to show Yes in the lead tomorrow.

Irvine Welsh: The Scots poll can give hope to the Left across Britain - Comment - London Evening Standard

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Do you seriously think a "yes" vote is even remotely a possibility?
    Yes, it is. And the 'No' campaign, who had it in the bag have no one to blame but themselves.

Driving on the right, loss of Dr Who and Eastenders, armed border guards and no protection from alien invasions were not the place to start. Sending Cameron up to **** up a CBI speech, but refuse a debate, while fronting your campaign with an Ex Labour Chancellor who assisted his sidekick ruin the economy (who could not answer the accusation that he was 'in bed with the Torys') has resulted in people flocking to 'Yes'. Maybe a campaign of actual truths may have helped.

I got a leaflet through the door from the 'No' campaign last week saying that Tesco will put Scottish food prices up by 16% after independence. This was an official, Westminster backed leaflet. The Tesco chairman immediately appeared to say this was a lie and had no substance whatsoever. That's the kind of bollocks that has turned people off the No campaign in droves.

Wait till you see the next polls.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X