• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish independence: Tories cancel No vote 'champagne celebration'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    wait until you see tomorrow morning's papers...
    Are you referring to a tweet from Rupert Murdoch about a 'shocking' poll? Regardless of his poll, after he got publically creampied during a select comittee hearing at Westminster, he's gonna be itching to get his own back.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Are you referring to a tweet from Rupert Murdoch about a 'shocking' poll? Regardless of his poll, after he got publically creampied during a select comittee hearing at Westminster, he's gonna be itching to get his own back.
      He got 'creampied' by a select committee ???? Is it on xHamster ?????
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Yes the yougov poll.

Last month yes 40% no 60%
        Tonight yes 51% no 49%
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yes the yougov poll.

Last month yes 40% no 60%
          Tonight yes 51% no 49%
          Ah, it's not apparent from websites atm. Still don't trust him. Probably had it up his sleeve for a fortnight, waiting for the opportune moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            YouGov poll commissioned by The Sunday Times has Yes ahead 51/49. Will be published tomorrow.
            On the YouGov website now

‘Yes’ campaign lead at 2 in Scottish Referendum

Comment

He got 'creampied' by a select committee ???? Is it on xHamster ?????
              Sicko. Of course not, that's for nice pron. Here it is.

Comment

Sicko. Of course not, that's for nice pron. Here it is.
                Thought I'd missed the 'Select Committee' Link down the left. It would have had to be before 'Shemales' and 'Squirting'

Comment

That article is from June...
                  Yes I know but it's a good article that people maybe haven't seen before.

Comment

Thought I'd missed the 'Select Committee' Link down the left. It would have had to be before 'Shemales' and 'Squirting'
                    Presumably. I've only ever got as far as the exciting toss-up between 'amatuers' and 'anal'. That's usually enough for me.

Comment

Presumably. I've only ever got as far as the exciting toss-up between 'amatuers' and 'anal'. That's usually enough for me.
                      I've been working through it mate. I'm down as far as 'Matures' now....

Comment

Working...
                      X