• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Neighbours from hell"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
    Yes, they're always from London.

They sell up their 2up2down hovels in Islington and "move to the country" where they build Grand Designs style eco monstrosities and think they can lord it up over us wurzels.
    Do they ride in smoke breathing horseless chariots?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

They sell up their 2up2down hovels in Islington and "move to the country" where they build Grand Designs style eco monstrosities and think they can lord it up over us wurzels.
    I'm thinking of moving....

Does your kid neighbour like pins stuck in him?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I stick pins in kids to see......

Good work.

Leave a comment:

• Freaki Li Cuatre
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    We have new neighbours who have moved up from London

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I thought it was an odd story. Why not wait until he goes away then dump maggots, fish heads and bran though his letter box?

Young people today - they just have no idea how to be very irritating.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Going slightly off topic here, but this is a great headline: 'Mooning' millionaire's neighbour goes bananas: why did woman dump pickled onions and raw chicken on his driveway? (From Epsom Guardian)

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

But I am sure you are right about teaching them how to behave. Just make sure you are wearing your stab proof vest!
    One bad winter should see them off

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    We have new neighbours who have moved up from London. By early impressions I think we are going to have to teach them how to behave.
    You always move down from London.

But I am sure you are right about teaching them how to behave. Just make sure you are wearing your stab proof vest!

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    We have new neighbours who have moved up from London. By early impressions I think we are going to have to teach them how to behave.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Where do you get your endless data from?

Christ.
    I stick pins in kids to see......

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    2-4 year old boys can actually scream at a higher pitch. Though they tend to do it in offices and in supermarkets.
    Where do you get your endless data from?

Christ.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I would just make some tulip up and go to the police.
    Does seem to be a skill of his.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Ah, just found out the little brats go to a Steiner School. I think they are left to their own devices there and do pretty much what they want to.

Explains it all really
    So you and the rest of the neighbours are going to have to discipline the kids for the sake of your healths without recourse to their parents.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Ah, just found out the little brats go to a Steiner School. I think they are left to their own devices there and do pretty much what they want to.

Explains it all really

Though I may be doing Steiner Schools a disservice as I don't really know that much about them.
    Explains it all really

Leave a comment:

• Freaki Li Cuatre
    replied

Explains it all really

Though I may be doing Steiner Schools a disservice as I don't really know that much about them. I just think Steiner School = progressive teaching methods (if any teaching goes on at all).

I once knew some girl who went to Bedales, the rich lefty's educational establishment of choice, and she was a right royal PITA. Poor girl ended up on smack unfortunately - don't know what became of her in the end. Her story wasn't unusual for that school - open drug use was tolerated by all accounts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X