• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I need your help

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I need your help"

Collapse

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by zeitghost
    If they'd hanged the mother****er after the first murder we wouldn't be where we are.
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty, we don’t know it was him, admittedly its seems probable but hold judgement until we have the evidence
    If the Borders service ever worked, we wouldn't even be having the debate, he wouldn't have been here in the first place.

Sorry to hear it

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    A body which hasn't been identified yet has been found. It's now a murder investigation.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    If they'd hanged the mother****er after the first murder we wouldn't be where we are.
    Innocent until proven guilty, we don’t know it was him, admittedly its seems probable but hold judgement until we have the evidence

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    I wonder if, when they do, his defence will complain about the revelation about him murdering his wife prejudicing the jury.
    I'm sure you're right. They wouldn't be a very good defence if they didn't. Still, i'm sure the judge will instruct the jury to 'disregard' anything they may have read in the media and concentrate on the facts before them. And then find him guilty.

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    I wonder if, when they do, his defence will complain about the revelation about him murdering his wife prejudicing the jury.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    poor kid.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Body found. It's now a murder investigation.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Not sure what to say but sorry to hear this.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Just seen this thread RH, christ.

Every parent's worst nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    this is the sort of stuff that makes my blood boil

served 7 years in prison for murder in 1998

why the fook is he allowed into out country

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    More developments reported today

BBC News - Alice Gross disappearance: Suspect Arnis Zalkalns has murder conviction

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Too sad.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Plod are still saying it's a missing person enquiry at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• kal
    replied
    There are some very evil b@stards out there, sorry to hear

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Hopefully there will be a small glimmer or reassurance if the family gets some closure, but heart breaking still

Leave a comment:

Working...
X