• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Thread"

Collapse

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Thanks for asking.

Mostly shuffling around pathetically. My sister has organised a family reunion/meet in the Cotswolds but I'm going to have to feel a lot better if I'm to attempt the journey.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    work release tonight
    crayfish party tomorrow for 30 people
    recover and tidy up sunday

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    tfa

wedding tonight
    gardening tomorrow
    sunday curry night with the family
    monday sod all

then off all week anyway!

woo hoo

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Brother is applying for a new parish in Mancland, so am playing host to the God-fearing side of the family. lots of cooking involved. which I like

Leave a comment:

• Tasslehoff
    replied
    Euro Disney for the week with the Clan. Going down in our 94 plate Toyota Estima "bus".

Fingers crossed it gets us there

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    TFA

Quiet night in tonight as I've been on site all week.

Tomorrow: Head in to town for lunch and some pre hols shopping.
    Sunday: Taking the old man out for a birthday lunch.
    Monday: Pottering about before flying back to client co in the evening.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Camping in the rain near Ross-on Wye.

Hope to get some trail runs in.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Tonight:
    Dropping padded jack over to a seamstress for her to put some point holes in it for me to attach my new armour properly.
    Shouting at my armourer to find out where my new sabbatons are.

Tomorrow:
    Nothing. I honestly don't think we have anything planned. So will probably take the kids somewhere and chill out in the evening with Mrs MUN.
    Will restart the T25 DVD training now that most of the events are over with.

Sunday:
    Go to church and watch the kids as Mrs MUN listens to the service.
    Other than that, I think nothing is happening.

You?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Long weekend again (back to work next Wednesday for two days). Drinkies this evening, and then slowly work out what to do with our free time.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I shall be mostly bleeding the radiators.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Still camping.

Now bought an additional caravan electric cable, extra blankets, additional calpol, more wine, economy electric kettle and toaster from Asda £5 and a ******* £20 convection heater fromArgos for the next two days.

The kids have been a ******* nightmare. No 1 has been waking 8 times a night moaning out loud / cold / wee & a lack of routine, late nights and sweets / beans on No2 has turned him into some ODD / ADHD / ADD / Aspegers / Austic ******* kind of Damien / Brillo child.

Should have gone to Dubai!!!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    TFA.

Sod all.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Thanks for asking.

Will be attempting my first 100 mile ride with the club on Sunday. Other than that nothing major planned.

Most of Monday will probably be spent sitting down. Carefully.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Bump to annoy eek

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Weekend Thread

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Still camping.

Now bought an additional caravan electric cable, extra blankets, additional calpol, more wine, economy electric kettle and toaster from Asda £5 and a ******* £20 convection heater fromArgos for the next two days.

The kids have been a ******* nightmare. No 1 has been waking 8 times a night moaning out loud / cold / wee & a lack of routine, late nights and sweets / beans on No2 has turned him into some ODD / ADHD / ADD / Aspegers / Austic ******* kind of Damien / Brillo child.

Should have gone to Dubai!!!
    Oh hang on you went permie!

Hope the champagne was worth it
    Last edited by SimonMac; 22 August 2014, 06:59.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X